Let's pretend I'm holding a maaaagical potion....

...and the contents of that potion will turn you into a 20 year old version of any athlete in the world ever. You will not change color or gender, so you can't pick Ronda Rousey then play with your new boobs. You can use your new found abilities for whaever you want.  

Which athlete do you choose, and why did you choose Bo Jackson?

anyone who doesn't say Wilt chamberlin so you can play with 1000+ sets of bewbies is either gay or a liar

Phil Dawson. Kicker in the league for like 17 years. 17 years of an NFL paycheck for playing about 10 plays every game where you won't see long term side effects? Perfect.

ClevelandCursed - Phil Dawson. Kicker in the league for like 17 years. 17 years of an NFL paycheck for playing about 10 plays every game where you won't see long term side effects? Perfect.
Why not Janikowski? Dude made way more money and was a far superior kicker. Phone Post 3.0

ClevelandCursed - Phil Dawson. Kicker in the league for like 17 years. 17 years of an NFL paycheck for playing about 10 plays every game where you won't see long term side effects? Perfect.

You could have asked me to name 100 athletes and no where in that list would be Phil Dawson.

Tyson Phone Post 3.0

I can't change color? Wayne Gretzky, for the legend and legacy. Peyton Manning for the paycheck. Larry Legend just because. And Tom Brady on Sundays, because, Giselle.

Fuck, I love being white. Phone Post 3.0

The Green Arrow - 
ClevelandCursed - Phil Dawson. Kicker in the league for like 17 years. 17 years of an NFL paycheck for playing about 10 plays every game where you won't see long term side effects? Perfect.
Why not Janikowski? Dude made way more money and was a far superior kicker. Phone Post 3.0

Who wants to live in Oakland or play for the raiders?

The Green Arrow - 

...and the contents of that potion will turn you into a 20 year old version of any athlete in the world ever. You will not change color or gender, so you can't pick Ronda Rousey then play with your new boobs. You can use your new found abilities for whaever you want.  

Which athlete do you choose, and why did you choose Bo Jackson?

No need to be Bo, I already have avascular necrosis.

I'd have to know a bit more about the rules, but either Reggie Jackson or Mike Tyson.

Peter North

Ronaldo Phone Post 3.0

IronHands - I can't change color? Wayne Gretzky, for the legend and legacy. Peyton Manning for the paycheck. Larry Legend just because. And Tom Brady on Sundays, because, Giselle.

Fuck, I love being white. Phone Post 3.0
What I mean is, you gain all the abilities of that person in their prime, you're reverted back to age 20, but it's still you. You don't turn into them. So if you choose Lebron, you don't suddenly become a black guy. Phone Post 3.0

***looks in pants

whats the point of this if i can't turn into a black guy????