Let's see Gaethje vs Ferguson

Gaethje wants the toughest fight possible, Ferguson needs a dance partner. That fight has fireworks written all over it. We'll find out real quick where Gaethje stands amongst the elite.

No thanks. But he should fight a top 10 guy.

Agree

But I say justin gets subbed

UFC I'm fucking Bored, what the fuck you got coming up, beside underpaying your fucking fighters and a bunch of unhappy fighters,

UFC sucking Conors dick.

Gaethje should fight Lando Vannata. That would be a fun fight.

Gaethje vs. a veteran gatekeeper in his 1st UFC fight.

Justin vs barboza 

Take it easy, boys. Let's see him fight someone in the top twenty to see where he's really at. That would still be his toughest fight to date. I mean, who's his biggest win? JZ? He was a top lightweight ten years ago. 

Iaquinta, Melendez, Dunham would be fun fights, all would engage Gaejthe in the pocket which is where he shines. Ferguson is too much too soon, no way a promotional newcomer with no Top 10 wins should get a #1 contender fight off the bat.

cuttooth -

Iaquinta, Melendez, Dunham would be fun fights, all would engage Gaejthe in the pocket which is where he shines. Ferguson is too much too soon, no way a promotional newcomer with no Top 10 wins should get a #1 contender fight off the bat.

Why not? Vanatta did, and her want established at all. Gaethje is coming from the #2-3 MMA company in the country, is their current champion, and is undefeated. There's a storyline there, and WME loves they're soap opera story lines. Plus it would be a fun fight.

Hate420 -
cuttooth -

Why not? Vanatta did, and her want established at all. Gaethje is coming from the #2-3 MMA company in the country, is their current champion, and is undefeated. There's a storyline there, and WME loves they're soap opera story lines. Plus it would be a fun fight.

Gaetjhe is coming from running the show at the #3 promotion in the USA, but the gulf between the competition he was facing in WSOF and the actual top ten of the most talented division in the sport cannot be overstated.

cuttooth -
Hate420 -
cuttooth -

Gaetjhe is coming from running the show at the #3 promotion in the USA, but the gulf between the competition he was facing in WSOF and the actual top ten of the most talented division in the sport cannot be overstated.

As was the case with Tim Elliott, but he gave Mighty Mouse his toughest fight in the division to date.

TheDarkPassenger - Gaethje should fight Lando Vannata. That would be a fun fight.

This, the loser of Porier/Alvarez would be great as well 

Hate420 -
cuttooth -

Vanatta was a late replacement if i remember correctly. they didnt plan on it. boy did he fukn show up tho. 

Justin is the new Diego Sanchez. He will have some very entertaining and fan friendly fights. He'll leave something to be desired from technique nazis in winning and he'll ingratiate himself to us all in defeat. He may reach the top but its only a matter of time before his style catches up to him. I wish him well and I pray for his mental health in the future now that hes gonna be in there with the elite hitters but man will he give us some shit to talk about.

Gaethje vs Diego is fight thats very winnable for him and could answer a few questions as well. I think it makes the most sense.