Let's see your AR

Sig m400.

Soon Phone Post

I'm all for you owning it but I don't get why? Phone Post

Beauty, but I dont also understand why you'd want to own one.

Op is hiding orange tip Phone Post 3.0

BnewByou - 

I'm all for you owning it but I don't get why? Phone Post

Why do I own an AR?

I can't afford a ton of rifles, so I wanted something versitile I can do a lot of things with, for my money and needs the AR fit the bill. I am a bit of a sig fanboy (Carry the 220) and was happy with the M400.

Recently sold mine

Phone Post

CaliKush - Op is hiding orange tip Phone Post 3.0

Shhhh

haha, I'll post some outdoor pictures from camping

how much $$ did that sig run you? Phone Post

It seriously perplexes me that you are allowed to own those weapons in the US. I am not saying its necessarily a bad thing, I just can't believe it.

I would love to own my own assault rifle! Phone Post 3.0

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/F-Th3OG/20121218_091304.jpg. S&W M&P-15 sport. Can't post from phone, I suck at the internet. Phone Post

UGCTT_Phat Bastard - http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/F-Th3OG/20121218_091304.jpg. S&W M&P-15 sport. Can't post from phone, I suck at the internet. Phone Post

just posted that from... my Droid. :) Phone Post

Lol,thank you Phone Post

The Blizz - 

how much $$ did that sig run you? Phone Post

Snagged it on black Friday for 800 bucks.

But they're only about 1K or 1100 anyway

IDOHARM - Has anybody ever gone hunting with an AR? It seems like it'd be a shitty gun to hunt with. Phone Post 3.0

I've taken deer @ 100 - 125 yards with mine.

It isn't the best hunting rifle, but again, I can't afford 3 or 4 rifles so, the AR is versitile and fills a lot of jobs

Robbied01 - It seriously perplexes me that you are allowed to own those weapons in the US. I am not saying its necessarily a bad thing, I just can't believe it.

Where do you live?

Guns dont kill ppl, ppl kill ppl Phone Post

Robbied01 - It seriously perplexes me that you are allowed to own those weapons in the US. I am not saying its necessarily a bad thing, I just can't believe it.

It's nothing but a semi-automatic rifle Phone Post 3.0

BnewByou - I'm all for you owning it but I don't get why? Phone Post
You just sit back in your comfy chair in your big office in the city. When shtf make sure you find the closest police officer to do what you should be doing in the first place and protect your family and yourself. You might collect stamps and enjoy that or play dungeons and dragons, neither which I have any interest in what so ever. Different strokes for different folks. We will see how well your stamp collection protects you in the case that you have to defend yourself..... Phone Post 3.0

I'd like one......or two.

The price in Cali on these is going up,get em while you can. Phone Post 3.0