Let's start a PayPal to give Miller SOTN reward.

Who's in?

I got $5 on it. Phone Post 3.0

haha........no. He makes a lot more than I do.

Fabricio quit. Armbar wasn't fully extended. Fabricio gave up.

Haha I'm sure he'll survive without our money the purse he's already on is what I make in a year Phone Post 3.0

He 100% did NOT deserve the SOTN compared to Ronda. Camoes did everything wrong, tried to stand up instead of the opposite and it seemed that he gave up early. Phone Post 3.0

So it looks like he's getting 5 bucks.

Stea1th -

... Phone Post 3.0

Edit

I think he'll be ok Phone Post 3.0

Appropriate SN. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th -

This Phone Post 3.0

SpicyTaco20 - 
Stea1th -

This Phone Post 3.0

Dana can pay him, like he's supposed to.

I'm not the UFC, they can just stop being cunts and get something right for once.

It's your money and you can do what you like with it, but for most people it's likely they can find more worthy causes than giving a healthy employed individual a bonus.

REDRUM_NYC - He 100% did NOT deserve the SOTN compared to Ronda. Camoes did everything wrong, tried to stand up instead of the opposite and it seemed that he gave up early. Phone Post 3.0

That's because Miller baited him with the gogoplata feint. And he did not give up early, he clearly grabbed at his elbow in pain after Miller released. Damage was done. Ronda's armbar was more exciting to people who didn't know what they were looking at. Miller's armbar is revered by those who do know.

youarewhatiswrong -
REDRUM_NYC - He 100% did NOT deserve the SOTN compared to Ronda. Camoes did everything wrong, tried to stand up instead of the opposite and it seemed that he gave up early. Phone Post 3.0

That's because Miller baited him with the gogoplata feint. And he did not give up early, he clearly grabbed at his elbow in pain after Miller released. Damage was done. Ronda's armbar was more exciting to people who didn't know what they were looking at. Miller's armbar is revered by those who do know.
Boom. Phone Post 3.0

You mispelled 'Miller did everything right' lol

So looks like Miller's in for a slap up dinner at Applebees

Im sure this has been answeres before but who determines otn bonuses? Is it just dana...dana, Silva, fertittas vote? Other? Phone Post 3.0