Let's talk about Anthony Davis

I thought this was going to be about the NFL player. I thought everyone knew unibrow was gunna be a beast

ChicagoTom - Hopefully he ends up on the bulls somewhere down the line. Phone Post 3.0

Monica!!

I'll take Z-Bo this season over A Davis. Look at the head to head match up from Monday. Zbo had 15 pts 11 boards and 4 assists on a team that will challenge the West, compared to A Davis having 14/8/2 on a mediocre team.

12 months from now will be a different story though.

roxa star -
ChicagoTom -
sweaterofabsolutevictory -
ChicagoTom - 
sweaterofabsolutevictory -

best big in the league, period

I wouldn't say best, yet. But he's on the fast track. Phone Post 3.0

2014-15 Season

PPG

RPG

BLKPG

PER

Career

Fucking give me one player better, I'd put those numbers up against Lebron at this point.
Bro we are 5 games in!!! Phone Post 3.0
Which big man is better? Phone Post 3.0
Aldridge or Cousins MAYBE but it's not like they'd be way ahead of him. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome player. While I don't think he's currently there, I agree that in time, he'll be the best big in the league.

Too big for most 3s, too fast for most 4s. Solid jumper, insane wingspan, and just a defensive monster... not because of his "block/steal stats" either. He's always in position to challenge shots. That's the best part about him.

Conclusion: The Brow is a monster. And I'm happy to have him on my fantasy team. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

ClevelandCursed - I'll take Z-Bo this season over A Davis. Look at the head to head match up from Monday. Zbo had 15 pts 11 boards and 4 assists on a team that will challenge the West, compared to A Davis having 14/8/2 on a mediocre team.

No GM would take Zbo over Davis now or ever not even Memphis GM Phone Post 3.0

BradGluckman - 
ClevelandCursed - I'll take Z-Bo this season over A Davis. Look at the head to head match up from Monday. Zbo had 15 pts 11 boards and 4 assists on a team that will challenge the West, compared to A Davis having 14/8/2 on a mediocre team.

Because Analytics don't account for Old Man Strength and the ability to punk K Perk out like a bitch!

If he stays healthy, may be one of the best big men to ever play the game when it's all said and done.

Z Bo isn't the best big man on his own team. Phone Post 3.0

Well I was talking strictly 4s, which is where A Davis more naturally fits. But yeah I'd take Marc too if you want to go that route.

Tim Duncan 2.0

demonbasketball04 - Tim Duncan 2.0

I think he's far more athletic than Duncan was at that age. Their numbers are comparable though if Davis keeps playing like he has so far this year, he's going to eclipse Duncan's numbers at the same age.

ClevelandCursed -
BradGluckman - 

Because Analytics don't account for Old Man Strength and the ability to punk K Perk out like a bitch!
you mean the way zbo got punked last year by steven adams? Phone Post 3.0