Let's talk about Masters Worlds

I really enjoyed last years. Anyone on here competing? Team mates? Instructors etc?

A big chunk of my team is competing, wish I could have made it out to support. Phone Post 3.0

Where and when is this? Gi , nogi or both. Phone Post 3.0

Gi, next week and in Vegas.

My teammate Dan Lee is competing Master 2 Blue Middle weight.

What she is considered masters in ibjjf tournaments? Phone Post 3.0

Shinsplint - What she is considered masters in ibjjf tournaments? Phone Post 3.0
Err.. Age not she. Phone Post 3.0

Shinsplint -
Shinsplint - What she is considered masters in ibjjf tournaments? Phone Post 3.0
Err.. Age not she. Phone Post 3.0
I think it goes by birth year so 1985 and under this year. Or normally 30 Phone Post 3.0

Masters status starts at 30. Mind you many don't bother doing it till they are mid to late 30s but still.

I feel like every person over 30 in my gym is competing. huge push for comp prep recently. socal here Phone Post 3.0

Travelling to Vegas next week from Finland and competing. I'll be the Finnish looking guy so be sure to say hi! Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there! Masters 3, brown, middle weight Phone Post 3.0

Hunter V - Masters status starts at 30. Mind you many don't bother doing it till they are mid to late 30s but still.
I feel like it's perfect for the guys who have full time jobs and families and can't train everyday or do 2 a days. Sort of levels the playing field Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there with about ten teammates. Master 1 brown belt lightweight. We have three black belt competing in various divisions, another brown belt, a couple purples, and a couple blues.

I just turned 30 so I am the youngest. The oldest is Pat, a 61 year old female blue belt. She's awesome.

vegard and another one of my teammates are going

Anyone going to nogi pans ? Phone Post 3.0

^....yes! No-gi Pans & No-Gi Worlds Phone Post 3.0

baby-silverback - ^....yes! No-gi Pans & No-Gi Worlds Phone Post 3.0
Dang man, you get around! Props to you. I'm going to nogi pans but that's likely the only one I'll make. Masters 4, purple, heavy.

Where is nogi worlds? Phone Post 3.0

^....back in Long Beach at the pyramid Phone Post 3.0

Masters 1, Blue Belt, Super Heavy

:)

Ill be there. masters 1 brown belt light feather