Lets talk baseball

Star Trek Data GIF

Dodgers to win?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I take my like back…

2 Likes

It was a +160 boosted to +200, I didn’t look who they were playing, I figured the series was over. The only teams I won’t bet against are the Rockies, Avalanche, Broncos and Team USA. Sorry chaps.

2 Likes

Can the Tigers just play the Rangers every day please

4 Likes

I may or may not forgive you

2 Likes

Good bet! Your going to hit!
The Simpsons Money GIF

1 Like

Money GIF

4 Likes

Nelson Cruz to the Rays

1 Like

Wow…he’s been their best hitter since Buxton went down. Interesting to see what they get back…either way, it’s “on like Donkey Kong”!

1 Like

The twins are going no where and need to get what they can for the future. Wish the angels would do this. They have several expiring contracts. They should trade every single one they can that would return anything. R Iglesias, Cobb, J Iglesias, Suzuki everything must go. Their best trade chip is Stassi who has been one of the best catchers in baseball the last two years. He is arbitration eligible for next year so who ever gets him would have one more year of control. He was banged up with injuries early in the year (bat to the head and a thumb injury from a foul tip) but has been a stud for the Angels and I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong about him. He came over as a career .190 hitter. But he’s been crushing the last two seasons.

The Angels are 1 for the last 20 something with RISP. 1 run in 21 innings. That’s fucking pathetic.

3 Likes

I hate the doyers as much as anyone. But to say that WS doesn’t count or isn’t real is dumb. They had a longer post season and still won it. And let’s be real if it was your team you’d be celebrating like it was any other season

2 Likes

We got 3 real ones…I’m good off that Mickey Mouse title!!

A lot can happen with 102 more games to be played in the dog days of summer

Almost game time…LFG!!!
really excited san francisco giants GIF by MLB

1-0 Good Guys

1 Like

1 Like

Is your contention that the Dodgers wouldn’t have made the playoffs in 2020? Because that is a dogshit take indeed.

1 Like

We’ll never know

1 Like