Let's talk Cocaine vs. Heroin

Which is more addicting and/or hard to get off of? Which is more popular/used? Does one cost much more than the other?

Which do you think is tried or used more among MMA fighters or other high level athletes?

Coke

/thread Phone Post 3.0

/\/\/\ It's more expensive than heroin?

Matrixkick - Coke

/thread Phone Post 3.0

To which question? More athletes yes, more addicting and harder to get off of than Heroin? No.

I was just answering his first question bc the second seemed retarded. Sorry op but H can kill you really quick. TOTALLY different animals Phone Post 3.0

Heron is way better Phone Post 3.0

Herion/opiate pain meds/etc are horrifically addicting and tougher to get off of then Coke hands down. Crack is a different beast but opiates still are the king I would think.

Heroin.

Matrixkick - I was just answering his first question bc the second seemed retarded. Sorry op but H can kill you really quick. TOTALLY different animals Phone Post 3.0
Sorry had the questions backwards..

I would say most athletes would go more the coke route bc it can be done in moderation. H on the other hand, not so much for almost everybody who tries it unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

two totally different drugs

I never bought in bulk. Back in the late 90s I could get a gram of coke for $100. Now a days a quater gram of H around here is $60. Different times, prices, & totally different highs. Both are immensely better when main lined into your blood stream. Also, around here coke is virtually extinct. My next door neighbor sells heroin. The guy across the street does also. Traffic non stop at both places. Hope this helps. I got stories that shouldn't be told here. So I should stop now.

tsr94 - Not even a question. Saw first hand what heroin does . It is awful. There is a reason why you see so many celebs od'ing on heroin and not coke. Heroin is a killer. Kills your lifestyle . Literally sucks life out of you. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

The original Oxycontin 40s/80s were the worst. With heroin you don't know what the fuck your getting. Its cut. Most of it is a brownish crumbly powder. Some is white or even gray. Then there's the tar. All(or most) of the smack on the street has a cutting agent mixed in. With OCs you got the same powerful drug every time. And it was hella wicked. There's a reason they don't make them anymore. I seen people destroy everything in their lives abusing OCs.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I never bought in bulk. Back in the late 90s I could get a gram of coke for $100. Now a days a quater gram of H around here is $60. Different times, prices, & totally different highs. Both are immensely better when main lined into your blood stream. Also, around here coke is virtually extinct. My next door neighbor sells heroin. The guy across the street does also. Traffic non stop at both places. Hope this helps. I got stories that shouldn't be told here. So I should stop now.
Where the fuck do you live? Phone Post 3.0

xgood4nothingx - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I never bought in bulk. Back in the late 90s I could get a gram of coke for $100. Now a days a quater gram of H around here is $60. Different times, prices, & totally different highs. Both are immensely better when main lined into your blood stream. Also, around here coke is virtually extinct. My next door neighbor sells heroin. The guy across the street does also. Traffic non stop at both places. Hope this helps. I got stories that shouldn't be told here. So I should stop now.

I dont want to paint any ethnic group in a bad light. With all groups there are good people, and there are some that struggle with chemical abuse. All that said, I live on an Indian reservation. The heroin pipeline has been flowing here for about the last five years. The guys I described are a ways away from me. We are in the sticks. Its not like a subdivision.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
xgood4nothingx - 

I dont want to paint any ethnic group in a bad light. With all groups there are good people, and there are some that struggle with chemical abuse. All that said, I live on an Indian reservation. The heroin pipeline has been flowing here for about the last five years. The guys I described are a ways away from me. We are in the sticks. Its not like a subdivision.
LOL. Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Voted you up. Phone Post 3.0

I ran a needle exchange program in Detroit for a couple years. Heroin is way more physiologically addictive and the withdrawal from heroin is 100x worse than cocaine. Coke addicts need to control their impulse to use, whereas H addicts have to use in order to not feel deathly ill or even to eat. It's positive reinforcement vs negative reinforcement. Heroin addicts start using to get high, they keep using to keep from getting sick. Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - I ran a needle exchange program in Detroit for a couple years. Heroin is way more physiologically addictive and the withdrawal from heroin is 100x worse than cocaine. Coke addicts need to control their impulse to use, whereas H addicts have to use in order to not feel deathly ill or even to eat. It's positive reinforcement vs negative reinforcement. Heroin addicts start using to get high, they keep using to keep from getting sick. Phone Post 3.0

You are right. I know people strung out on H and they told me the same thing. " I can barely even feel anything anymore." The keep using to not get deathly ill. They are easy to spot for me now. They let go of their hygiene,sometimes lose weight, and try very hard to hide their arms. There is a certain panic look in a haddict that's jonesing. Its a demeanor thats impossible to hide. People (strangers) stop by and try sell me goods with no shame sometimes. Mostly stolen. Its amazing the brand new shit they push right out if stores. They even take orders, meaning they will get exactly what you want if you write it down.

You sound like a guy who shouldn't have 199 VU's, lol Phone Post 3.0