Let's talk Cocaine vs. Heroin

Dreville79 - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I never bought in bulk. Back in the late 90s I could get a gram of coke for $100. Now a days a quater gram of H around here is $60. Different times, prices, & totally different highs. Both are immensely better when main lined into your blood stream. Also, around here coke is virtually extinct. My next door neighbor sells heroin. The guy across the street does also. Traffic non stop at both places. Hope this helps. I got stories that shouldn't be told here. So I should stop now.
You sound like a guy who shouldn't have 199 VU's, lol Phone Post 3.0

Haha I was young once. Now I just keep my ear to the streets. Or gravel roads lol

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Dreville79 - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I never bought in bulk. Back in the late 90s I could get a gram of coke for $100. Now a days a quater gram of H around here is $60. Different times, prices, & totally different highs. Both are immensely better when main lined into your blood stream. Also, around here coke is virtually extinct. My next door neighbor sells heroin. The guy across the street does also. Traffic non stop at both places. Hope this helps. I got stories that shouldn't be told here. So I should stop now.
You sound like a guy who shouldn't have 199 VU's, lol Phone Post 3.0

Haha I was young once. Now I just keep my ear to the streets. Or gravel roads lol

Very interesting. How about you tell us a few of your top stories that shouldn't be told here, but tell us anyway. And then we just bombard you with VUs? :) I've hit you with one already.

Well since I have been addicted to both I think i am pretty qualified to anser these questions.

I really enjoyed doing coke. I could go days without though. During those days i was a lazy bastard though and didn't have much motivation. After a week r so I'd be fine.

Heroin...I needed to do heroin every 12 hours or so or i'd be royally fuct. I mean on the floor crawling, sweating and throwing up and shiting myself fuct and the sickness does not go away.

I enjoyed coke but I needed heroin.

Heroin is cheaper. You can get a hundred dollars worth to ,last you the day, sometimes 200 when the habit gets bad enough. Coke on the other hand an eight ball around my area is close to 200 bucks if you want decent shit. An 8 ball would last me 3 hours and the immediate crash of coke is so rough that you could very well end up buying another 8 ball at 3AM. then you could end up calling a hooker at 5AM and end up wasting all your cash having her play with your limp wet noodle.

cheesesteak - Well since I have been addicted to both I think i am pretty qualified to anser these questions.

I really enjoyed doing coke. I could go days without though. During those days i was a lazy bastard though and didn't have much motivation. After a week r so I'd be fine.

Heroin...I needed to do heroin every 12 hours or so or i'd be royally fuct. I mean on the floor crawling, sweating and throwing up and shiting myself fuct and the sickness does not go away.

Heroin is cheaper. You can get a hundred dollars worth to ,last you the day, sometimes 200 when the habit gets bad enough. Coke on the other hand an eight ball around my area is close to 200 bucks if you want decent shit. An 8 ball would last me 3 hours and the immediate crash of coke is so rough that you could very well end up buying another 8 ball at 3AM. then you could end up calling a hooker at 5AM and end up wasting all your cash having her play with your limp wet noodle.

VTFU!

Awesome post and insight. I really didn't know heroin is cheaper than coke. I would have thought coke was cheaper since you can snort it while you have to inject heroin. Very interesting.

If you don't mind my asking, how the hell did you kick your heroin habit and did you do it the first time or did you need multiple tries? It sounds like a mofo to get off that shit.

Thingading - 
cheesesteak - Well since I have been addicted to both I think i am pretty qualified to anser these questions.

VTFU!

Awesome post and insight. I really didn't know heroin is cheaper than coke. I would have thought coke was cheaper since you can snort it while you have to inject heroin. Very interesting.

If you don't mind my asking, how the hell did you kick your heroin habit and did you do it the first time or did you need multiple tries? It sounds like a mofo to get off that shit.

A few things. Heroin is best when injected into your blood stream. There are plenty of people who don't use needles and snort lines of H. You can also smoke it and get high if the quality is good.

The most popular way to in jest cocaine is to snort it up your nose. But, I have seen people draw it up and main line it. When I asked why, the answer was simple. "Because its better". And obviously you can smoke cocaine in crack form. I've seen powder converted to rock and smoked. I have never done it. But the guys I watched do it looked like they extremely enjoyed it.

I loved cocaine more than anything.

I needed heroin more than everything.

Two very different drugs that are both wildly addicting but at least in my experience, H is much worse than C. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Thingading - 

VTFU!

A few things. Heroin is best when injected into your blood stream. There are plenty of people who don't use needles and snort lines of H. You can also smoke it and get high if the quality is good.

The most popular way to in jest cocaine is to snort it up your nose. But, I have seen people draw it up and main line it. When I asked why, the answer was simple. "Because its better". And obviously you can smoke cocaine in crack form. I've seen powder converted to rock and smoked. I have never done it. But the guys I watched do it looked like they extremely enjoyed it.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know you could snort H - I thought it had to be injected and only pictured people with needles marks all over their arms.

I've never tried either coke or heroin but I remember being prescribed some Vicodin and Oxy for my back years ago. I freakin' loved the way they made me feel. I kept taking them even after my back was better. I knew that couldn't be a good thing. I felt like shit for awhile after stopping and before feeling "normal" again. Looking back, it's a good thing I didn't keep taking them or things might have been a lot different.

How about coke vs crack? It's the same thing but us laws are war harder on crack (although) Obama evened out a bit).

Thingading -
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Thingading - 

VTFU!

Thanks for the info, I didn't know you could snort H - I thought it had to be injected and only pictured people with needles marks all over their arms.

I've never tried either coke or heroin but I remember being prescribed some Vicodin and Oxy for my back years ago. I freakin' loved the way they made me feel. I kept taking them even after my back was better. I knew that couldn't be a good thing. I felt like shit for awhile after stopping and before feeling "normal" again. Looking back, it's a good thing I didn't keep taking them or things might have been a lot different.
You can barely tell the difference between an oxy high and an H high. It just fluctuates in intensities pending strength of H and size of oxy. I would say a 40 oxy is the equivalent in strength to a small bag of powered heroin. Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - How about coke vs crack? It's the same thing but us laws are war harder on crack (although) Obama evened out a bit).

From what I was told crack is cocaine at its purest form. Its cooked to eliminate cutting agents and turn to a solid form.

bigconk74fe - 
Thingading -
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Thingading - 

VTFU!

You can barely tell the difference between an oxy high and an H high. It just fluctuates in intensities pending strength of H and size of oxy. I would say a 40 oxy is the equivalent in strength to a small bag of powered heroin. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if I ever took 40mg of Oxy, but I know I took 20mg at once, and who knows could have taken more, I don't remember. So basically it sounds like I, and anyone who has ever taken a decent amount of Oxy have basically felt what a H high is like, or at least pretty close to it. No wonder it made me feel so good.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Wasa-B - How about coke vs crack? It's the same thing but us laws are war harder on crack (although) Obama evened out a bit).

From what I was told crack is cocaine at its purest form. Its cooked to eliminate cutting agents and turn to a solid form.

How about meth and crystal meth? Are they the same and how are they different from crack and coke?

I was watching a TV show that said some meth nowadays is so strong and addictive only about 5% of people who enter rehab can get off it - it's almost impossible. They made it sound like hardcore meth is like the worst drug a person can take, maybe even worse than heroin if it's that hard to get off it. I mean if only 5% of people in drug rehab can get kick it, there must be no hope for a person who can't afford rehab.

More popular and more expensive: coke

Harder to get off: heroin

Athletes aren't doing H and staying athletes.

Many successful athletes have used cocaine.

It's becoming more apparent that this Jones situation has been on going for more than a little while. Hopefully he's able to get straight. Phone Post 3.0

Thingading - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 

How about meth and crystal meth? Are they the same and how are they different from crack and coke?

I was watching a TV show that said some meth nowadays is so strong and addictive only about 5% of people who enter rehab can get off it - it's almost impossible. They made it sound like hardcore meth is like the worst drug a person can take, maybe even worse than heroin if it's that hard to get off it. I mean if only 5% of people in drug rehab can get kick it, there must be no hope for a person who can't afford rehab.

Method is another animal. Using it give the person a lesser intense high. It gives the user extreme focus. Its very hard to eat or sleep on it. Addicts get strung out and can go days without sleep. Thats when the tweeker weirds out. Seeing things that aren't there, imagining wild shit, and paranoia are some results. Some people can manage it into their lifestlye and be more efficient at work. Different effects for different folks. It has a more lasting effect or feeling.

Heroin is waaaay more addictive. Apples and oranges. A heroin withdrawal can kill you...

Plenty of successful people use coke, I'm unaware of any functioning/successful heroin addict... So I'll go with coke being more used by athletes. Phone Post 3.0

OGT - Heroin is waaaay more addictive. Apples and oranges. A heroin withdrawal can kill you...

Plenty of successful people use coke, I'm unaware of any functioning/successful heroin addict... So I'll go with coke being more used by athletes. Phone Post 3.0

afaik heroin w/d isn't that deadly. Uncomfortable, but very rarely fatal.

alcohol and Xanax, etc. w/d much more likely to kill you

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Thingading - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 

Method is another animal. Using it give the person a lesser intense high. It gives the user extreme focus. Its very hard to eat or sleep on it. Addicts get strung out and can go days without sleep. Thats when the tweeker weirds out. Seeing things that aren't there, imagining wild shit, and paranoia are some results. Some people can manage it into their lifestlye and be more efficient at work. Different effects for different folks. It has a more lasting effect or feeling.

Yeah, i think meth is also one of the most destructive along with heroin and oxy and that type?

What im saying about coke and crack though is that crack is still essentially coke but treated much more severly in legal punishment. 100-1 to be exact. Under Obama it ws lowered to 18-1. Crack of course ws thought to be more used by a particular ethnic group.

There is no comparison one is an ultra-potent best feeling youve ever had shit kickin spine tingling muthafuckin super mega addictive opiate that got its name because of its "heroic" feeling effects bur the downside is the end all be all of fucked the opiate withdrawal shitting sweating puking hot cold hot cold sneezing eyes watering cant eat cant sleep cant get comfortable restless legs everything aches cant eat cant drink and thats just the start fast forward 4-6 days and just when you think you cant pee out of your ass anymore cant puke cant even move verge of death god flips that dopamine switch and those little receptors get a ticklin and you grub the fuck out and goto sleep...... AND the other is.... just coke. Phone Post 3.0

100$ a g? That's ripped off 150 an 8ball is bout right on coke and H is a million times more addictive and harder to get off Phone Post 3.0

Kingofny23 - More popular and more expensive: coke

Harder to get off: heroin

Athletes aren't doing H and staying athletes.

Many successful athletes have used cocaine.

It's becoming more apparent that this Jones situation has been on going for more than a little while. Hopefully he's able to get straight. Phone Post 3.0
Coke isn't more expensive than H Phone Post 3.0