Let's talk Cyborg vs Holm

Who do you think wins and how? I think Holly counterpunches her way to a unanimous decision. If cyborg wanted to she could probably take holly down and control her there but I see her trying to stand and trade and holly being evasive and starting to catch cyborg in the later rounds.

Either way, I’m looking forward to this one. It should have been a quality co-main event for the new years eve card but whatever…

Cyborg’s last fight she was more strategic with her striking but I think she needs to overwhelm Holly to beat her which will be tough. I see Holly having a tough time the first two rounds but winning the last three to get a decision. 

fightingspirit39 -

Cyborg’s last fight she was more strategic with her striking but I think she needs to overwhelm Holly to beat her which will be tough. I see Holly having a tough time the first two rounds but winning the last three to get a decision. 

Yep that's pretty much how I see it going. At least that's what I hope happens. I parlayed holly and stipe lol. 100 to win 865

I think if Holm can keep Cyborg at a disatnce and get her frustrated she has a chance.Cyborg is the favorite,more experienced in MMA,is bigger and is on PED's so I have to say I'm expecting Cyborg to win,but hoping for Holm.

MidnightStroll - 

I think if Holm can keep Cyborg at a disatnce and get her frustrated she has a chance.Cyborg is the favorite,more experienced in MMA,is bigger and is on PED's so I have to say I'm expecting Cyborg to win,but hoping for Holm.

" and is on PED’s "

Baseless accusation. She is tested by USADA and found clean.

OP, I think Cyborg will win. She is big and strong and Holly doesn’t hit hard enough to keep her off. I expect Cyborg will shove her against the cage and attack her there.

StrikingMMA - OP, I think Cyborg will win. She is big and strong and Holly doesn't hit hard enough to keep her off. I expect Cyborg will shove her against the cage and attack her there.
Yeah I could see that happening. But I think Holly is too evasive for that. I think Holly is one of the better underdog picks this year

Cyborg will win by ko/tko. Holly has a shot she’s a great counterpuncher and Cyborg is going to be aggressive as usual. Cyborg has a better chin than Rhonda, and i think she’ll make it through some punches and land something big. Stylistically this has the makings of a potentially great fight.

I think Cyborg goes out like Wand did when he got left high kicked by Cro Cop. 

hope holm dismantles cyborg

I like both fighters but I keep seeing people saying holly is gonna destroy cyborg…I don’t think so at all,IF she is able to win,and that’s a big if (it’s capitalized so it really is a big if ahahaha,get it?) It’s not gonna be a blow out or a huge ko. It will be by close decision,that being said,it’s don’t think she takes thus one,it’s get she’s a high level striker,but all of her fights have been lackluster. She just pumps out half as strikes that don’t land and yells “hiiiyahh” after everyone like she’s in a fucking video game lol, but really,she beat Ronda because Ronda was the perfect style to let Holm shine,she ran in like a retard whose candy was stolen and got wrecked,cris is smarter than that,and sure she used to just rush in and throw with reckless abandon but since hooking up with Jason perillo she has vastly improved her stand up game,she is more calculated and patient. Her last couple fights have shown that,she’s picking her shots and using technique with power instead of just power. And even if she starts getting pieced up she can just drag her to the ground and submit her. Also holly is very hittable… that awful rocky Pennington fight should have been a showcase fight for her against a lower level fighter and when u look at the stats from that fight,rocky matched her in landed strikes…that doesn’t sound good for holly,if cyborg is able to land like rocky did it’s game over, holly also starts ridiculously slow so if cyborg decides to turn it up old school status holly gonna be in big trouble