Let's talk golf

Played 5 rounds in the last 3 weeks, been awesome!!!

Fuck you pussy ass states that closed courses!!!

Got the Sim max, smokin drives.

Ok, goodnight.. I'm buzzed n tired.

Fucker. Locked down until at least Cinco de Mayo. I’m reduced to hitting whiffle balls in my yard.

hounddog - Fucker. Locked down until at least Cinco de Mayo. I'm reduced to hitting whiffle balls in my yard.

Damn.

I also bought whiffle balls, but have yet to use them.

I've been playing twice a week since stay at home. Local courses are pretty empty. No round has taken more than 3:45.  My country club is closed but I never played there anyway. 

Play 10 rounds in the last 3 weeks. Home track isn’t very crowded. 

one person per cart, etc…

happy to be living in FL....

Jealous. UK golf courses all closed, and we're having some amazing weather ATM as well just to rub it in! Itching to get out there

NY was allowing golf. then they discovered that they had slipped and there were actually people out having fun. they promptly took it off the approved list this Thursday. 

I live in Palm Springs. Amazong courses here. Sadly all shut down until June 15. Itll be 110 degrees by then.

1 Like

golf can be done in a 100% safe manner. make reservations and payments over phone. They give you a tee time. Tell you your cart number. Cart is disinfected before and after use. 

1 person to cart, unless 2 people living in same household.

1000000x safer than getting coffee at tim hortons or starbucks. both of which are definitely not essential, but kept on the list anyway. gov'ts are so ridiculously inefficient and arbitrary when making guidelines and rules. 

3 Likes

I got two rounds in here in Niagara before they shut us down.  Was cold as fuck but i am a die hard.   Have a net set up in my backyard now......

I can go to the walmart and wait in a line with the dredges of society but i cant go shoot a round with my wife on a wide open feild.

Was going to go play some sneaky rounds on courses, but a cop friend says they are getting shit loads of calls from people ratting others out for being on courses and a $750.00 fine isnt worth it for me....Cunts.

ufc98newb -

golf can be done in a 100% safe manner. make reservations and payments over phone. They give you a tee time. Tell you your cart number. Cart is disinfected before and after use. 

1 person to cart, unless 2 people living in same household.

1000000x safer than getting coffee at tim hortons or starbucks. both of which are definitely not essential, but kept on the list anyway. gov'ts are so ridiculously inefficient and arbitrary when making guidelines and rules. 

You are 100% correct.  And this drives me nuts.  If a business can operate safely and keep people employed why are they being shut down?  

![](upload://cbMExf6zQdehbeodqCE1Rzlu1HG.jpeg)

This is the hitting bay my buddy and I built this last month. He’s a PGA certified coach and fitter so this is his new business.

1 Like

Sounds like all the golf courses will be shut down around here this summer 

Fa ra ra ra ra ra -

This is the hitting bay my buddy and I built this last month. He’s a PGA certified coach and fitter so this is his new business.

So jealous 

1 Like

Im about to drive to Ohio or Indiana to golf from Michigan. My j15cbs, artisan wedges and Sim with ventus black are needing attention

Haven't been able to play yet.  Picked myself up a few new clubs during the winter, so I am itching to get out.

Bought a Cobra F9 driver, got new Taylormade MG2 wedges, and a Spider X putter. 

Been using the same driver, wedges, and putter since 2007 lol. 

PHOENIXmike - 

The public course near me is close but the owner said i could stop by and play anytime.

But i dont own any clubs so I’m stuck.

PHOENIXmike -

Certain counties are allowing courses in Colorado to be open. 

No carts. 

Spreading the tee times farther apart a little. 

No touching the flagstick. Cups upside down so ball can be easily picked out. 

No rakes in bunkers. 

Played once a week because I'm still working. It's been a great stress relief and the sunshine helps. 

Cold and snow starting tomorrow so I'll have to take a week off.

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - 
Fa ra ra ra ra ra -

So jealous 

i was thinking of buying a simulator since im bored af. Not sure it will fit in my garage. How tall are the ceilings in that pic?

qballs -
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - 
Fa ra ra ra ra ra -

So jealous 

i was thinking of buying a simulator since im bored af. Not sure it will fit in my garage. How tall are the ceilings in that pic?

That bay is 10’ tall 10’ wide and 18’ deep. The floor is sloped back to front to return balls. Unfortunately to get one of those simulators you’re looking at 8-25k dollars. This is a flight scope and was 12k used. It’s a bit much for a hobby but we sell close to 550k in clubs a year + fitting fees and lessons we should break 650k a year. 

1 Like