Let's talk golf

Flaboy239 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Flaboy239 -

Bogeyed two reachable par 5's, had a double bogey and and 3 putt, shot 78 today. One day I might learn to play par 5's. Whether I go for green or lay up they always end in bogeys half the time. Granted with my length I get my fair share of birdies and eagles but the amount of bogeys on par 5's is staggering for a player of my caliber.  

Duse, you know my game. Only slightly improved since we played. 

Last Tue I shot even fucking par on the front 9 at Green Valley Ranch. 

I was +3 through 17 holes, and one par away from tying my best round ever, at a much tougher course than where I shot my last 75. 

Got a fucking TEN on the par5 18th. Hole drives me crazy. Unbelievable. 

Haha it's not just me then. We are planning a trip out to Denver to see some friends. Need to find a day to play 36. 

I'll be ready if you need a 4th!

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Flaboy239 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Flaboy239 -

Bogeyed two reachable par 5's, had a double bogey and and 3 putt, shot 78 today. One day I might learn to play par 5's. Whether I go for green or lay up they always end in bogeys half the time. Granted with my length I get my fair share of birdies and eagles but the amount of bogeys on par 5's is staggering for a player of my caliber.  

I was +3 through 17 holes, and one par away from tying my best round ever, at a much tougher course than where I shot my last 75. 

Haha it's not just me then. We are planning a trip out to Denver to see some friends. Need to find a day to play 36. 

A 4th? Shit I need a 2nd lol

Flaboy239 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Flaboy239 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Flaboy239 -

A 4th? Shit I need a 2nd lol

LOL. I've got peeps to join us to make a some. Fun guys. A few better than me (like you) and a few around the same. LMK!

Played my first round of the year yesterday, ended up shooting 88.  My putting was garbage, I ended up 3 putting a few long birdie attempts.

I did hit a par 5 in two though, and just missed the eagle.

Yesterday had 5 doubles and shot 82. Today had a quad and a double and shot 80. Can’t eliminate the doubles or worse. Played 12 holes at -2 today and still shot 80. That’s a typical round for me.

I played 9 a few weeks ago. Shot a personal best of 38. Following weekend I shot a 89. Ugh. I swear to God if I could hit a driver straight I would be dangerous. Fuckin tops, slice, duck hook, top. I can hit my 3 iron 230 240 all day long. Fuck you golf.

Shot a 90 first round out. Everything felt decent aside from putting. It was horrifying. Thinking of switching to an armlock despite looking like a fagoon. My index is 10.8. I hope to be an 8 by the end of this season.