Let's talk Maidana vs Mayweather II

Does anyone think it will even be as close as the first one?  

I find it hilarious that Mayweather is continually bitching about Marcos being a dirty fighter, yet Mayweather is allowed to use his forearm to direct his opponet into that straight right all fight long without even a warning.  He lunges in, grabs, holds, brings his head up underneath his opponets chin.  I'm not sure why Robert Garcia has not pointed that out as well.

Maidana and Garcia are saying the right things about not smothering his own punches this time, and having enough stamina to apply pressure the full 12 rounds.  Also not trading jabs with him, and hitting him in the shoulder when he rolls it.

I just don't think it'l be enough 

sadface.jpeg

Maidana will always have a punchers chance against anyone let alone Floyd. But I highly doubt that Floyd with his masterful defense and precise punching will let Maidana find his range. Floyd wins this one with ease in my opinion. I'd love to see Floyd get knocked out though. Phone Post 3.0

i had maidana winning the first half of the fight 4-2. second half floyd pitched a shut out 6-0. floyd was clearly bothered in the first half and seemed distracted and just didn't seem ready for maidana and his ferocity. i thought to myself, floyd's lifestyle and the women and age have caught up to him. thats what i thought in the first half. second half floyd settled down and did what he always does. with only 4 months between fights and floyd wanting to show he's still top dog, i fully expect a masterful performance from floyd on saturday.

The two times Floyd has been in a close fight he has not been hesitant to grant a rematch to remove any doubt. Credit to him for that.

I don't know if he was distracted last time, or if Maidana's awkwardness and rough tactics caught him by surprise, or if he is just getting old. This fight should answer some of those questions.

I just think PBF is too smart and will another clear decision. Phone Post 3.0

I think this time around mayweathers gonna put a complete boxing clinic on Maidana.

I'm sure there will be plenty of fencesitters on this one though as always with mayweather fights. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Maidana has a shot. Wish he did though. Phone Post 3.0

There is a huge difference in skill level between the two and obviously Floyd is the clear favorite, but Maidana is a good puncher, he style is the perfect style to matchup against Floyd and Floyd is getting up there in age and he does not have the bounce in his legs that he once had so anything can happen. Phone Post 3.0

No proper boxing fans felt the need for a rematch but it was a competitive fight.

Bottom line, Floyd gets his $32 Mill for a fight he knows he can win.

I see competitive fights every week between guys with a gulf in ability , no one ever calls for a rematch.

I'm not excited for the fight, great fight for Floyd though, people put up questions marks so he's doing it again. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - No proper boxing fans felt the need for a rematch but it was a competitive fight.

Bottom line, Floyd gets his $32 Mill for a fight he knows he can win.

I see competitive fights every week between guys with a gulf in ability , no one ever calls for a rematch.

I'm not excited for the fight, great fight for Floyd though, people put up questions marks so he's doing it again. Phone Post 3.0
I'm getting a sneaky feeling that somethig major might be brewing. Watching all access 3 and Floyd didn't seem to have his usual spark when he was talking. Then he was upset about about the people taking his pic, then at the fat burger he was like why can't people leave me the fuck alone. That was the first time I have ever seen a sign of him getting tired of being 'money mayweather'
He's in shape and he's sharp but watching him with the press and his reactions to the fans, he's just going through the motions. That can get him past maidana, but there isn't much more left Phone Post 3.0

The undercard of this fight sucks, Oscar/Eric Gomez are some cheap bastards when it comes to investing money in supporting fights. If GB is going to charge us $55.00 to watch a fight, at least put a few decent matchups on the undercard , cheap bastards. Phone Post 3.0

Floyd picked him for a reason. Floyd via UD. Hearing him say he's done in a year makes me hope that his head & heart aren't in it anymore and he gets Tarver'ed but it's unlikely. Phone Post 3.0

Excited for the fight. Picking Floyd but Maidana is a live dog. You always have to favor the boxer in fights like this especially in this scenario.

I agree with Chappie about the undercard, but I do like watching Santa Cruz.

Does anyone know how I can find out what bars are showing this fight in my area? Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - Does anyone know how I can find out what bars are showing this fight in my area? Phone Post 3.0
Buffalo Wild Wings and hooters show it where I'm at. Maybe call?? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Zero chance Mayweather loses this fight, unless it's a BS Decision and we have to watch a trilogy. Phone Post 3.0

Holy argentina long enough anthem?

Lol I had to mute during the anthem Phone Post 3.0

Fucking Kenny Bayless is basically a dumber version of Joe Cortez. Phone Post 3.0

Good god, Bayless is making Lawrence Cole look like Arthur Mccanty Sr. by comparison. Phone Post 3.0