Lets talk October

If you like horror movies/Halloween season and MMA how can you not be pumped for October?

Looking forward to some fun MMA/kickboxing events that get going on Oct 15th and end with the big 268 card on Nov 6th. Gonna be watching a lot more than I usually do these days during that time. Its by far the best two or three weeks of MMA this year. Also really looking forward to Halloween Kills, a Halloween fan film, The Many Saints of Newark, George Romero’s “Trilogy of the Dead” with Night/Dawn/Day as I’m watching them somehow the first time ever. Gonna also watch the new film, Lansky, with Harvey Keitel. I’ll also watch some other classic/new horror movies the savages in the horror thread recommend. Got some awesome beer/food cheats planned too.

Fight events, lots to like… of course I’m skipping stuff like Fight Night prelims, KSW, BKFC and Contender Series beyond highlights but at least you have the option to watch if ya wanted.

10/15 ONE FW GP
10/16 Bellator LHW GP
10/16 UFC FN
10/19 UFC CS
10/22 BKFC
10/23 KSW
10/23 GLORY
10/23 Bellator Russia
10/23 UFC FN
10/26 UFC CS
10/27 PFL Finals
10/29 ONE
10/30 UFC 267
11/2 UFC CS
11/5 Bellator Dublin
11/6 UFC 268

1 Like

Maybe the OG demands pics of October…

1 Like

I’m so pumped for October I’m not even gonna make judgemental comments about OGers who drink disgusting pumpkin beers… even though that is disgusting.

Not even a big pie person but sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie are both exquisite culinary masterpieces when done right.