Let's talk Phil Davis vs. Brian Stann - UFC 109

Who you got?

Davis

Stann has looked a lot better since moving to Jackson's, but Phil is a hot young prospect BEEP

I want Phil to win

As a Penn Stater, I have to pull for Davis. He's been training with Vera all summer and fall. He's quick, athletic, and used to competition at the highest level. He's always had this insane drive to succeed since he never won a state title in HS. That drive took him to an NCAA championship. After some training to round out his skillset, I think he's gonna take Stann's head off, either by strikes or a choke.

TTT

Funny video.

My personal choice would be Phil "bust a nut" Davis

Phil Davis is going to whoop dat azz.

davis wins

Horrible match up for Stann. Sucks. Seems like they want him to lose.

I'm very surprised, Stann is very marketable, Marine war Vet with Bronze Star. Can't get much better then that.

United We Stann!

Phil should be able to win this. He has insane potential.

Both guys actually worked out with the our fighters before and I have to say it's going to be a classic match-up of grappler vs. striker. If Phil gets him down his chances increase, if Stann keeps it on the feet and defends the takedowns then his chances increase. Good match-making

As Stann showed in his first fight with Cantwell, he is capable of knocking anyone silly if he connects, but that is the only shot he has at winning this fight.  If Davis is smart, he'll put this fight on the ground pronto and not fuck around trying to trade with Stann.

Mix6APlix - I want Phil to win. I know that Stann served his country, but I'm sick of hearing him tell us about it in every f'n interview. Hopefully Brian 'Baroni in camo' Stann gets KTFO's and promptly released by Zuffa.
If you have met Brian Stann, you would know he isn't like that. Yes he mentioned that he was fighting for his fellow soldiers, etc but it was the WEC hyping it up more than him hyping it up.

This is a tough  matchup for Brian as Davis is one of the best up and comers in the nation at 205 given his amazing wrestling, but this is by no means a gimme for either guy.

TravenBJJ - 
Mix6APlix - I want Phil to win. I know that Stann served his country, but I'm sick of hearing him tell us about it in every f'n interview. Hopefully Brian 'Baroni in camo' Stann gets KTFO's and promptly released by Zuffa.

WTF are you talking about.  he never talks shit in interviews and hoping someone gets released is pretty classless 

+1

Stann rarely brings up his service.  His promoters beat it into the ground, but Stann himself never brings it up.

Davis all day  -> Stann

ttt for a great matchup