Let's talk "The Office (US)"...

I am 15 years late to the party. Have binge watched the office over the past couple months. Seriously a true masterpiece. 

What are your favorite epidodes/moments?

Mine:

1.) Andy tears his scrotum.

2.) Snowball fight between Jim and Dwight. 

Both these scenes made me laugh historically!

1 Like

Great show! So many classic episodes, but it's been a while so I'm coming up short on specifics. Fuck, my brain it failing me on the memory front and I can rarely recall what I watched the night before these days.

3 Likes

Fire safety! Today, smoking is going to save lives.

1 Like

Dwight and the cpr mannequin.

Every creed scene.

6 Likes

Kevin's Chilli is one of my favorite scenes ever. The key is to get everything to marry in the pot.

3 Likes

1 Like

Dwight saving Jim from getting a ass whooping. 

Dwight beating Jim in snowball fight.

Anything with Creed. 

Anything with Angela. 

1 Like
Blizass -

Dwight and the cpr mannequin.

Every creed scene.

The Cpr scene is a great one. I just watched the episode where Dwight gives his salesman of the year speech the other day and it had me cracking up.

1 Like

I'm in season 7, first time through the series. I should have watched it a long time ago, it's fantastic. 

1 Like

Whoever TF voted people down in this thread deserved to have their ball sack ripped open like Andy. The Office is one of the GOAT's.

1 Like

I love when Kevin is trying to speak using as few words as possible. One of the things he says is 'See world', which they try & figure out if he means Sea world or See the world. 

3 Likes
CryLikeAGoat -

I love when Kevin is trying to speak using as few words as possible. One of the things he says is 'See world', which they try & figure out if he means Sea world or See the world. 

Why use lot word when few word do trick?

2 Likes

Watching this right now. It's the cafe disco episode. Dwight treating Phillis like an injured horse..."WHOA GIRL, EASSSY" when she's trying to get off the table lol

1 Like

One of the greatest shows ever.

1 Like
ChiefMac -

Watching this right now. It's the cafe disco episode. Dwight treating Phillis like an injured horse..."WHOA GIRL, EASSSY" when she's trying to get off the table lol

Lmao... so many great episodes. Impossible to pick a fav...

And a giant FU to whomever is voting people down

1 Like

Jim's pranks, dwight on his farm, creed hauling ass when the cops arrive....Jan, die in a house fire.

1 Like

The injury from season 2 when Dwight gets a concussion is by far my favorite episode of anything ever

1 Like
Lights Out Lurker -

I've seen every season all the way through, around 8+ times. I have it on in the background all the time. In the morning, while I'm working, while sleeping, etc.

Does my wife post here?!?

Lol joking but she does the same. It's such a feel good show so I get it. I give her shit though! Unless she's making me a sandwich..

Michael's dinner party and the Christmas one where Andy takes Michael and Dwight to Bennihana's and Michael has to mark his girls arm because he couldn't tell her frm the one Andy picked up. 

Honorable mention to tie one where Michael and Dwight visit Ryan in NYC

2 Likes

Jim sending faxes to Dwight and making him think it's from future Dwight.

1 Like