Anyone else like the Scotts Tots episode 

"Mr Scott...what u gone do? What u gone do to make our dreams come true?"

I just cringe the whole episode 

Smilin like Rashad -

Anyone else like the Scotts Tots episode 

"Mr Scott...what u gone do? What u gone do to make our dreams come true?"

I just cringe the whole episode 

Fantastic! Laptop batteries!!!!!

I like both characters on their own, but didn't care for the whole Jim/Pam thing. 

They made most other characters in relationships still really humorous except them.

NiteProwleR -

I already won the lotto. I was born in the US of A, baby

Creed is a god damned national treasure.

"Did one of you tell them that I have Asthma?

Cause I dont. If this gets out they won't let me Scuba.

And if I can't Scuba, what am I working toward?"

1 Like

Best moment that made me laugh hardest was when Daryl thinks Jim is screwing him out of a job and confronts him (while being drunk as a skunk)

jim tells him it's all good and be prepared to move and Daryl does a complete 180 from going in to kick Jim's ass and does a drunk spin and then just TRUST FALLS into the table of food.

that part always gives me a hard gut laugh 

1 Like

"You took me by the hand MADE ME A MAN. THAT ONE NIGHT "

Also, when Michael and Dwight dance on the chair model's grave to American Pie. 

Aiderbooze - 

I like both characters on their own, but didn't care for the whole Jim/Pam thing. 

They made most other characters in relationships still really humorous except them.

You didn't enjoy the roller coaster story arc of Jim starting a sports marketing company and Pam leaning on the off screen camera man for emotional support?

High point of the series IMO.

Found a cut scene! 

https://youtu.be/mSSRTGuFH6o

FingerorMoon -
Aiderbooze - 

You didn't enjoy the roller coaster story arc of Jim starting a sports marketing company and Pam leaning on the off screen camera man for emotional support?

You know she fucked him. 

NiteProwleR -
FingerorMoon -
Aiderbooze - 

You know she fucked him. 

i agree with the poster saying that Pam was the worst on the show, and i htink she is one of the all time worst Wives/girlfriends on TV (like the wife from breaking bad or the wife from king of queens)

everything was about her, she was so self centered...from dumping roy, to going to art school only to not finish...all the while Jim supported her fully

then when jim starts his business and is doing well, she gives him shit about it and starts fucking the camera man

what a cunt pam was....i absolutely hated the whole jim-pam relationship arc...so annoying and i always hoped that jim would bang some other girl

1 Like
In Limbo -
NiteProwleR -
FingerorMoon -
Aiderbooze - 

You know she fucked him. 

i agree with the poster saying that Pam was the worst on the show, and i htink she is one of the all time worst Wives/girlfriends on TV (like the wife from breaking bad or the wife from king of queens)

everything was about her, she was so self centered...from dumping roy, to going to art school only to not finish...all the while Jim supported her fully

then when jim starts his business and is doing well, she gives him shit about it and starts fucking the camera man

what a cunt pam was....i absolutely hated the whole jim-pam relationship arc...so annoying and i always hoped that jim would bang some other girl

Jim got some handies and probably mouth stuff from Amy Adams AKA the bag girl tho 

1 Like
In Limbo -
NiteProwleR -
FingerorMoon -
Aiderbooze - 

You know she fucked him. 

Pam had her flaws but Jim was a total pussy.

He wasn't exactly setting the world on fire himself until he got an offer to start that sports marketing firm, which he didn't tell Pam about. At least she went to art school to do do something better, even went with Michael's failed company (okay, bad idea but she was trying to improve herself).

Can't dump on her for leaving Roy, he was a meathead and she'd spent her life as a housewife, getting his beer and raising little meatheads. She just took too long to figure that out.

If any relationship arc in The Office was cringe-worthy it was Dwight/Angela simply because she was a total bitch. And a cat lover. Deadly combination.

I live Dwight's revenge stories. When he denies "the alliance" with Jim and he gets in trouble with Roy. When he gets Erin to prank Pam about her winning an art award also lol

And the greatest yet he takes all the pent up aggression in the snowball fight:

Angela also kept Dwight's son from him for what a yr? Seriously, that tall amish chick was hot as heck

NiteProwleR -

I live Dwight's revenge stories. When he denies "the alliance" with Jim and he gets in trouble with Roy. When he gets Erin to prank Pam about her winning an art award also lol

And the greatest yet he takes all the pent up aggression in the snowball fight:

The art contest prank was the goat. His reaction made it better. Imagine getting pranked then having to watch this celebration by the prankster.

https://gfycat.com/unitedathleticirishredandwhitesetter

1 Like

I wanna nice cobbler, Idont care whoyou talk to just make it happen. Tell her its for Creed shell know what that means

*Dwight walks out of bathroom with empty piranha tank* 

*Kevin walks in bathroom*

WTF IS THAT