Let's trade barbs

Next poster is a faggot who like fags and also like to suck dog dick

thought this was about barbeque recipes. oh well a quick marinate is soda or beer inside of a ziplock bag with the meat. I like to put orange crush or sprite with my chicken to give it a tang. :)

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

JimmyRustlers power bottom - 

thought this was about barbeque recipes. oh well a quick marinate is soda or beer inside of a ziplock bag with the meat. I like to put orange crush or sprite with my chicken to give it a tang. :)

We  can trade recipes in another thread ok Darlene?

canuck34 - Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Ladies and gentlemen. This guy is a prime example of what happens when brothers and sisters fuck. Phone Post

Rib-eye with a honey/vinegar/tomato paste and a bunch of spices sauce...medium heat, for about 4 minutes each side...some asparagus and 4 or 5 escargot with butter and a piece of garlic and a nice red wine.

JimmyRustlers power bottom -

Not gonna lie, that sounds quite yummy. Phone Post

Kerouac - Rib-eye with a honey/vinegar/tomato paste and a bunch of spices sauce...medium heat, for about 4 minutes each side...some asparagus and 4 or 5 escargot with butter and a piece of garlic and a nice red wine.

Yet another untalented cook using garlic to cover his mistakes.

Rudi - 
JimmyRustlers power bottom -

Not gonna lie, that sounds quite yummy. Phone Post

it takes only thirty minutes to marinade and can be thrown ona forman grill and ready to eat within the hour.

donfryesmustache - 

lol vu

JimmyRustlers power bottom - 

How's the view from your trailer?

lol

IDOHARM - Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you for coming in with that funny cute shit. Do you have a need to be liked? Or are you just trying to derail my thread bro?

Barb wire

Barb in a hook. Phone Post 3.0

God you people dont even have the balls to unleash when you're given permission.

Trade barbie dolls? Phone Post

IDOHARM - 
NeonGreenHares -
IDOHARM - Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you for coming in with that funny cute shit. Do you have a need to be liked? Or are you just trying to derail my thread bro?

It's a need to be liked, more than anything. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure its anything other than that, more than anything.

Free reign to rip on people and nothing.

Just try to justify that.

this isn't your OG anymore Neon.

the voting system has castrized me

I was never full of hate but hung on until this day came

I'm so high I could care less