Level 4 Grand Opening (JABBAWOCKEEZ) blog

Check out www.RAZEGEAR.com for our latest blog entry...

See the pics from the Level 4 nightclub's grand opening...

Performance by the JABBAWOCKEEZ included...

And for those heterosexual males drooling for pics of hot wahines, there's plenty of that too...

Level 4 Grand Opening

(click image or this text to open blog in new window)

and thanks for helping out with a ttt

enjoy!

TTT

Saw the blog..great pics btw..Your photography skills have improved tremendously. Are you pursuing a new career perhaps?

LOL! damn, looks like i missed out on a ton of teh Hs. whoa nelly

lol at kb5 telling RAZE his photography used to suck!

hahaha...

captain kimura is allowed to say i suck as much as he wants...

he's as OG as family gets for me since i moved back to hawaii... ;-)

not necessarily a "new" career, but definitely adding it to my resume...

helps a lot when i can just take pics myself whenever i need em for raze, and not have to try and find a photographer to help me...

saves me some money too...

and i've been hired as the "official" event photographer for Level 4, so i'll be there every night from wednesday through saturday...

come down and have a beer with me sometime... :-)

AWESOME pics!  Thanks Raze!

Think the offical photographer can walk a brother up next week???? hint hint..nudge nudge..

FearMir -  AWESOME pics!  Thanks Raze!

Think the offical photographer can walk a brother up next week???? hint hint..nudge nudge..

And this brother to <----

Awesome blog, thanks for sharing with us OLD guys who don't make it out anymore.

bah you young folks and all that damn fun.

Raze, did you get a pic of the chic in yellow getting falsed? 

awesome pics Raze!!

Yes... Awesome pics as always.

cool

Does this mean you can put us on the guest list for Level 4? I heard the line was CRAZY that night. HG outing perhaps?

TTT for RAZE

T.Jay Thompson -  lol at kb5 telling RAZE his photography used to suck!

Sorry never meant it as that..just a huge step up from the days Raze used to carry his pocket sized Pentax Camera and was doing Blog Photos. I seen him the other day packing some serious .....camera shit..(I was gonna say equipment but people may get the wrong idea).

i got an e-mail saying they're not charging cover tonight for anyone with local ID...

fearmir... yeah i'll take care of you when you get out here...

i'll be indebted to you anyway... :-)

an HG outing at Level 4...

i like the sounds of that...

i'm sure once the action dies down a little bit (and as long as they don't have the jabbawockeez perofrming that night... lol) that it'll be feasible... :-)

and tangy... i passed the "7"...

and i shit you not before i even got home i already had an e-mail waiting for me saying they scheduled me for the "66"... lol...

and here i thought i was actually going to get to "rest" for a minute before diving back into the books... lol

Is that a camera in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Hey, did you guys notice the fire alarm going off during the show? I got a call today that the smoke machine is setting the fire alarm off. If they do not get that resolved, big trouble for the club.

RAZEGEAR - and tangy... i passed the "7"...and i shit you not before i even got home i already had an e-mail waiting for me saying they scheduled me for the "66"... lol...and here i thought i was actually going to get to "rest" for a minute before diving back into the books... lol

haha hurry the fuck up! i actually thought the 66 was harder than the 7. congrats! good luck! you'll be up and running in no time. lets start with tim sylvia. i heard he just made $800K for getting choked out in 37 seconds. =P