Levin killed it on his radio show today

Levin went through articles from The Guardian, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and other less than conservative publications dating back to 2017 who all mentioned unmasking, "surveillance", leaking, and targeting of Trump's campaign by the previous administration.

He also drove home the fact that many , including Yates, Rice, Brennan, McCabe, Farkas,etc. who all spewed lies about Russian collusion only to admit there was nothing when behind closed doors and under oath. Great episode if you can hear it, i think it replays continuously on streaming sites.

3 Likes

He’s good. 

It's hilarious how worked up he gets about normal mundane things, I can only imagine how he was with this.

The only thing, and I mean ONLY thing I miss about my daily commute is listening to Levin on my way home in the evening.

As to your point, doesn't everybody already know all this? I mean anyone with half a brain knows all of this, I just assumed half the country chose to ignore it or pretend it was something else because "gotta get Trump"

It's good though, the more people that lay out the facts and hypocrisy repeatedly and maybe it will catch on.

His voice sounds nothing like the way he looks, imo!

CuddleBug - It's hilarious how worked up he gets about normal mundane things, I can only imagine how he was with this.

I used to listen to his rants and angry calls on my commute home. Dude was hilarious. Always sounded like he was gonna have a stroke by the end of the show.

Always liked Levin. He makes logical arguments so much better than Hannity or Rush.

The articles and the interview of him from Hegsteth's show quoting the articles was also from 2017. He was ahead of the curve but was also using the, let's say, non conservative publications to support his argument. Funny how those publications pretend like they never printed this stuff ( or their downplaying of Covid) when they attack others.

Levin and Andrew Wilkow make my quarantine days tolerable. Thank you Suirius Radio.

Mr. Producer 

2 Likes

jpm995 -

Always liked Levin. He makes logical arguments so much better than Hannity or Rush.

He’s smarter than they are. 

1 Like

Mark Levin? Always calling someone a dope. Dude, I’m honestly a little fucked upbright now. I just realized Taylor Swift took over Shelley Long’s place as that hot funny looking chick. 

Levin is easily the smartest guy in the world of conservative talk radio. He might not have the audience of Rush, but his credentials and knowledge are second to none.

I liked Levin too until 2016 when he was a never Trump guy and did nothing but bash Trump 24/7. He was harder on Trump than CNN or MSNBC...Now he loves him...

I like consistency.

1 Like

psychosphere - 

Mr. Producer 

Reminds me of Ernie Ladd saying " listen here Mr. TV announcer."

Sub

jcblass - I liked Levin too until 2016 when he was a never Trump guy and did nothing but bash Trump 24/7. He was harder on Trump than CNN or MSNBC...Now he loves him...

I like consistency.

He was right about Trump. He definitely changed his tune. I assume it was a bit of if you can’t beat em, join em. Levin realized populism is the future of politics. The general population is far too stupid to actually follow policy or anything of substance. I know that people hate hearing that, but it’s true. Both parties realized this years ago and they use stuff like guns, abortion, gay marriage, etc to keep everyone distracted while they erode our civil liberties. 

Liyon - His voice sounds nothing like the way he looks, imo!

jcblass - I liked Levin too until 2016 when he was a never Trump guy and did nothing but bash Trump 24/7. He was harder on Trump than CNN or MSNBC...Now he loves him...

I like consistency.

I know what you mean. It was disappointing during his never Trump time. However, I respect people who can change their mind given what they see unfolding in front of them. He was honest enough to do so and didn't cling to his old views to protect his ego and mindset.

lol thats salman rushdie

1 Like