Levo's Half Guard Tape Released

I have just received my copy of Nathan's Half Guard Tape (thanks for shipping it out so quick BTW).

This is a very good tape and there are a LOT of useable techniques on it. Nathan covers the half guard from both the top and the bottom, and basically gives you his approach, or his 'game', in both positions. I liked the emphasis on submission-oriented grappling, and found his explanations of the leglocks and armlocks very clear and useful.

This tape is mostly geared towards submission grappling, but I think that most people training with the gi or for MMA would also benefit from it. If you want to take your half guard from being just a lay-and-pray position to an active, aggressive part of your game then this is the perfect video for you.

Good Job!

Stephan Kesting
www.grapplearts.com

ttt

Thank you Stephan :o)

Nathan

Total Grappling

ttt

ttt

I received the guard and half guard tapes two days ago.
Shipping was only 6 days from UK to Australia!

The video is clear and instruction is easy to follow.

I do judo and it works with the gi. I'm already using the "high guard" in newaza(ground sparring). It gives me more control!

I really like the info on different grips on the guard tape and switching between different grips.

Keep up the good work Nathan!

Nathan,

When is "GU02: Advanced Guard" coming out?

Thanks dude.

I plan to do a DVD on leglocks, a clinch set and then the follow up to the guard tapes. At the moment I just don't seem to get the time but I hope I can get them all done at some point this year.

Nathan

Nathan,

Are you left or right handed?

Right.

Nathan

ttt

ttt

ttt

I will do a bit more extensive review when I've had some more sparring experience with those moves. Btw. last practise I used a lot of those moves (without having really drilled them a lot) and it was a life saver in situations in which I would have previously been pinned or submitted in.

ttt

ttt

TTT for Levo.