Lewis agrees to rematch Klitschko

rogie2000 -

Internet rumors ?

I didnt mean you were starting rumors kofighting,

I was referring to the rumor that Lennox is gay. It is documented that he has a girlfriend.

Klitschko by KO.

LOFL!!! Dude CK, you are a tool for typing that whole post in response to my three sentences. I can't stand ANY of the commentators for HBO and it's funny as fuck that you're making all these dumbass assumptions about me simply because I said Lewis wasn't in top shape.

lol, did he look in his usual shape to you?? He sure as hell didn't look like it to me, or the other people I watched it with, or my instructor.

I don't know why you're trying to talk down to me like I'm making excuses for Lewis, or like you're some boxing guru cause you "study boxing and write about boxing".

I fucking hate Lewis and hope he gets piss pounded into retirement, I just don't see it happening.

"Lewis physicaly looked good going in. I don't know what fight you were watching but neither fighter looked bad so your lame excuse which in fact was not really your own idea seeing as the commentators offered it up to the fans and you all ate it up like it was some secret piece of knowledge that would somehow give Lewis the excuse he needed in case he was beaten"

lol @ your theories and assumptions!!!

rogie2000 -

I apologize.

p.s. This thread has turned funny. I find it amusing to hear others say " Ya well if Lewis was in shape he would murder Kitschko ". Listen Lewis makes 5-15 million a fight - isn't it his job to come in 100% as a fighter ? If he doesn't come in 100% it is not his opponents fault. Klitschko held his own against Lewis and surprised many doubters who thought Vitali had no game nor heart. I sure hope Lewis trains proper for this 27 million dollar fight - because if he doesn't and loses his fans will once again say " Ya well he didn't train and was out of shape".

"Klitschko held his own against Lewis and surprised many doubters who thought Vitali had no game nor heart."

I knew Vitali had heart and skill, I was fucking PISSED listening to Lewis make his stupid prefight comments about Vitali not having heart and comparing Vitali's injury fight to Gatti's injury fight. NO comparison imo.

"because if he doesn't and loses his fans will once again say " Ya well he didn't train and was out of shape"."

Nah, there's no way that he'll slack on his training for the rematch. If he loses he'll have no excuse other than he lost to the better fighter, but then people will bring up his age, and then I'll bring up Couture. :)

I know Lewis' weight for pretty much every fight he had since 1992. He was 227.5 for Ruddock in 1992, moved up to the mid and high 230s through his first reign which ended in 1994.

After he came back to beat McCall, he'd gotten bigger into the low 240s, then started weighing in at low 250s at times from 99-2003. When I saw him at 256 for Klitschko it was obvious he was too heavy. If he's 250 or below, I might pick him. But also, you have to remember that he's also getting OLDER. The McCall and Rahman rematches saw him in better shape but those weren't after a pretty taxing fight at age 37 (and he turned 38 in September).

IN a guy's late 30s sometimes getting in better shape for a rematch isn't enough..especially against an equally overpowering guy like Vitali who is soaring with confidence. I think Vitali will probably beat him IF.....IF his skin holds up. Which is like saying you'll have a chance at laying Carmen Electra if she'll drink the whiskey and coke you slipped a roofie into....if.......

Props to Lewis if he takes this fight!

age isn't as big a deal for guys as it used to be. Better nutrition and training habits are to thank for that. Also, Lewis isn't as physically taxed by making weight in that he's a heavyweight which prolongs his career as well. Lewis has more big fight experience and he's deadly when motivated. That said, Kilitchko is HUNGRY for Lennox and to be the next BIG guy. I can't wait.

buddie

"So Lewis performance had nothing to do with the guy he was fighting right? The fact that Lewis hit him with one of the best uppercuts he or any current heavyweight has ever thrown and Klit did not flinch should have clued you into the fact that Lewis was in for a fight and it wasn't with the buffet."

Considering The Flying Klits got beat by Chris Byrd, & got KO;ed in 1 round by a no name corrie Sanders, they are PATHETIC. Lewis was out of shape & STILL made Klits face look like roadkill. Lewis 3rd Round KO.

"but after seeing all your posts picking Tyson to destroy him in their fight"

LMFAO!!!! Yeah, and CK's calling everyone else idiots. :)

crocopbandwagon -

Byrd beat Vitali ?

Just trying to prove crocopbandwagon has no clue.

Klitschko is gonna kick Lennox's ass.