Lewis Black- most overrated comedian EVAH!

His whole schtick is yelling and saying fuck a lot. That's it. No punchlines, no creative way of storytelling, no satire, no humor. Just yelling and FUCK.

I can prob name 10 OGers that are funnier and more deserving of fame and money Phone Post 3.0

Agreed Phone Post

this is why the middle finger was invented!

He's got a couple funny bits but not that many Phone Post

Black on Broadway was hysterical. Kind of fell off after that.

He's the old male version of Sarah Silverman, a poster boy for jewish nepotism in show business.

He's funny, but he's never been considered "great" so I don't think he's overrated.  Just average.

I'm always glad when he comes on the Daily Show.

He's never said anything I thought was funny Phone Post 3.0

TheHawker - He's the old male version of Sarah Silverman, a poster boy for jewish nepotism in show business.
For once, we agree. My keen comedic mind just cannot fathom what it is that makes people pay money to be yelled at and doused in F-bombs. Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - He's never said anything I thought was funny Phone Post 3.0
Same here, let's get an apartment together Phone Post 3.0

He's to hipster audiences what George Lopez is to hispanic audiences. They yell their final points and stare and the crowd wants to feel cool like they're in a club that "Gets it" so they laugh and applaud

Gritty - He's to hipster audiences what George Lopez is to hispanic audiences. They yell their final points and stare and the crowd wants to feel cool like they're in a club that "Gets it" so they laugh and applaud

Yup to this.

Is he funnier than Roseanne Barr?

I think that's the real litmus test. Phone Post 3.0

His show on Comedy Central root of all evil was pretty funny but not because of him. Other comedians like Greg giraldo made it funny Phone Post 3.0

Foxworthy

I agree. I feel for the guy though. Imagine finally getting some success at 50 years old and being locked into that schtik.

Like I said, Black on Broadway was very funny.

Powdered Toast Man - Is he funnier than Roseanne Barr?

I think that's the real litmus test. Phone Post 3.0

Roseanne was a good stand up in her era.

Very political either one of those guys u either love or hate, kinda like Larry the cable guy Phone Post 3.0