LFC 4 Results

Scott that was smooth.So now all you do is tell her that story and if you ever slip up and bring one home you can say (Them damn fighter jokes)and problem solved I have more tricks you can use for maintaining a healthy marriage just call my hotline number for advice

TTT

"And Jerry Spiegel is my new favorite fighter. That dude was cool as hell. He is a crazy bastard"

2nd that one

ttt

Great show guys!

I hear it was a great sho. I also hear some guys from Georgia and Florida would like to come up and represent.

Tim

Go PRAXIS

Tapskilz-you are right. Manley is a hell of a ref!!!! ;)

We've got some great refs in James Clingerman and John Manley.

The Georgia and Florida guys will definitely be given the opportunity to come up and represent.

We've been giving some thought into turning the fighter house into a public access version of the Ultimate Fighter, with Chris Price and his lady friends, Jerry Spiegel keeping everyone in line, and Scott Tuggle spending every waking hour reading Muscle and Fitness. Throw Ox, and the Georgia crew in and we've got a hit series. I'll even appear in a few episodes to give a do you wanna be a fighter speech.

Keith I can totally see you in the Dana White role! Funny!

ttt

TTT for one of the best shows I have been too! Your fights are VERY exciting and your refs are ALWAYS GREAT!!!
(HOLLA, Tapskilz!)

Actually, i think your judges are pretty freakin' awesome, too ;)

Jules

Kedzie - you are an awesome judge...lol!

Keith - you are the perfect FAKE ASS dana white

Scott

It's an image I work hard to maintain.

Hey Kieth this is Chris Higi I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to fight in your show, it was the best production Ive been in to date... You guys are great and treat everyone like proffessionals... thanks again...

Thanks Chris. I've been wanting to get you on one of our cards for a long time, and you didn't dissapoint. I appreciate the comments about the show, and I look forward to having you on future shows.

Keith: I have been trying to contact someone from your show regarding cole miller. Can one of you please call me at 786-267-3422. Thanks in advance.

I would like to see the reality version. Id like to be the personal assistant to the rnig girls when not training. I can be a contender!
TTT for Keith acknowldging the Georgia/Florida CREW.

Tim