LHW division was the best thing about MMA, not..

anymore. Lyoto and Rampage are the only fighters that are in their primes in LHW divison. LHW was the best thing about MMA a few years ago.

Couture, Sakuraba, Wanderlei, Arona, Shogun, Liddell, Ortiz were the best thing about MMA in early 2000 to 2005. All of them are not as good as they once was.

Put Anderson in LHW, yes its fun to watch him spank over rated LHW's and even if he beats the has been 205 pounders, still isnt that interesting since he won't fight Lyoto.

Basically two dream matches in LHW to talk about:

Rampage vs. Lyoto Machida
Rampage vs. Anderson Silva

Other than that...Not much going on. Thiago Silva, Jardine, Forrest, Rashad all journeymen.

I guess you can use Rogerio Nogueira as an example of someone to shake up things, but he's been around forever and still doesnt get the big fight.

Gegard Mousasi is stuck on a deserted island, so there is no fun there.....

Disagree.

Best division in MMA right now is Middleweight.

Assuming Anderson stays, you have:

Anderson Silva (Undisputed MW Champion)
Jacare De Souza
Robbie Lawler
Cung Le (Undefeated)
Melvin Manhoef (Always brings it)
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Yushin Okami
Rich Franklin
Frank Shamrock (old school, but still fights)
Damien Maia (Undefeated)
Nathan Marquardt

So much fun in 185 right now.....If its UFC, Strikeforce or DREAM, it doesn't matter, each org has a ton of elite MW's.

Disagree.

Please be trolling...

Regardless of the Machida/Shogun outcome, I'd love to see a Shogun/Rampage rematch. Rampage seems to be a different animal since joining the UFC and I don't think he'd showed up to the first Shogun fight. I think the second go round would be a little more even.

inf0 - lol @ 185 being the best because of that horrible list

How is that a horrible list ? ? ? Okami, Marquardt, Maia are all in their primes unlike the LHW list. Please explain.

BigFarmer - Regardless of the Machida/Shogun outcome, I'd love to see a Shogun/Rampage rematch. Rampage seems to be a different animal since joining the UFC and I don't think he'd showed up to the first Shogun fight. I think the second go round would be a little more even.

But shogun is not the God of MMA he once was.

I agree... that's most likely why Dana brought back Tito, for name value.