LHW Title Fight: Glover vs Adesanya?

LHW Champ Glover talking about MW Champ Israel in a round about way recently, regarding his teammate Pereira:

Should they do another Champion versus Champion fight, if Israel beats Whittaker again?

Would be an interesting fight early in 2022, or International Fight Week

Sure. I can’t stand Izzy because he’s a weirdo, but I respect the fuck out of how he calls out the toughest fights and is always looking to challenge himself and build his legacy. He was woefully outsized against Jan and looked way small, but he stepped up to the task and made no excuses when he lost.

Glover is a killer, though. Id watch.

4 Likes

Great reply, yes, it is definitely high risk high reward for both sides

Jiri earned his shot and is going to crush Glover.

2 Likes

What if Glover beats Jiri & Izzy beats Whittaker?

1 Like

Personally it would be a whiff of GSP-Bisping if Israel won, but Glover could KO too

If Israel did win, it would definitely throw up some hype on a future Pereira fight

Israel Adesanya Sport GIF by UFC

Glover Teixeira Sport GIF by UFC

Glover would maul Izzy

2 Likes

Lets see this in 2022

If Glover beats Jiri, I’ll be living in a cardboard box and won’t really care about anything besides moving out of my box.

2 Likes

I would love it if Glover took Jiri

I want to say Adesanya but I said that Vs Jan … and we saw Jan walk through him and take him down and sit on him for a decision …. And then we saw Glover go straight through Jan, take him down and finish him.

So I don’t see how Adesanya keeps it standing and doesn’t get finished on the ground.

MMAth never works.

Assuming AP takes the belt

Trilogy fight at LHW

Champ Champ glory

1 Like

Glovers Padawan AP