Lhw title picture.

LHW rankings
1. Cormier
2. Conor
3. Sage
4. JBJ
5. Gus Phone Post 3.0

Jones should fight DC as soon they let him come back, no sense for him to gain a title shot, the title was his to begin with.

Then id like to see Anthony Johnson vs Teixeira and at some point in time id like to see AJ vs JJ as long as interesting match-up go.

Kingtony87 - 
Culinary Union Delegate - Bader lost to Tito Ortiz in the 21st century. No title shot for him
It is hard to argue with this. Phone Post 3.0

Ha really?   Well, AJ lost to Koscheck, so by your theory, nothing he can ever do again in his life would earn him a shot at LHW.  Yes he lost to Tito, but he's beat Davis and Rashad.  Ignore those though.

RKing85 - UFC would be fucking morons to not book Bones in a title fight first fight back.

Always remember, the UFC is in the money making business.
Beyond money, Jones deserves an instant "title shot". Lol Phone Post 3.0

Jones vs DC makes the most sense and is what will be booked by the UFC. Which kinda sucks for Bader. I'd put Bader in vs Rumble for no. 1 contender. And Gus I'd give someone like OSP to work back up to no. 1 contender again. Phone Post 3.0

Jones Vs AJ please. It was the fight that should've been.

DC Vs Bader.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Kingtony87 - 
Culinary Union Delegate - Bader lost to Tito Ortiz in the 21st century. No title shot for him
It is hard to argue with this. Phone Post 3.0

Ha really?   Well, AJ lost to Koscheck, so by your theory, nothing he can ever do again in his life would earn him a shot at LHW.  Yes he lost to Tito, but he's beat Davis and Rashad.  Ignore those though.

AJ will never sniff another title shot. He got his injury replacement fight against the interim champ....that's as far as it's going with that guy.

Anyone with an ounce of wrestling and cardio will beat Rumble if they get through the initial onslaught.

Check the Lupo Locks thread, I picked Tito as a +350 lock (and made a lot of money for a lot of people). Bader is a nervous dude who has never fought to his potential. The Tito fight was too much of a spotlight for him. He'd shit the bed in a title fight with all that pressure.

There are 2 great LHW: Jones and Cormier

There are a few very good, but flawed LHWs who will never beat the great ones: AJ, Gus, GloTex, Bader

Gus is happy to be there. He had the opportunity to seize the title 2x, but refused to fight for it in the final round. Jones and Cormier proved their greatness by taking it.

Sinead O Connors Nipples - Jones Vs AJ please. It was the fight that should've been.

DC Vs Bader.

NHBDaddy -
Sinead O Connors Nipples - Jones Vs AJ please. It was the fight that should've been.

DC Vs Bader.

I still want to see Jones vs aj. I think he's got the best style match up with Jones. Phone Post 3.0

I never understand the idea of not giving Jones an immediate title shot. The guy had his last fight cancelled, but people are acting like he has taken 2 years off.

Also, I didn't think Bader looked very good against Rashad. He might deserve a shot since he has a win streak, but do we really think that he is on the same level as Cormier, Jones, Gus, AJ, etc?

It's not that he took time off. He got stripped and rightfully so. Phone Post 3.0

Kingtony87 - It's not that he took time off. He got stripped and rightfully so. Phone Post 3.0

Sure, he deserved to get stripped. I am not sure why that means that he can't get an immediate shot upon return. He is still obviously the best fighter in that division.

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
RKing85 - UFC would be fucking morons to not book Bones in a title fight first fight back.

Always remember, the UFC is in the money making business.
Jones is going to bring big numbers regardless of who he fights.

Imo, I don't think it's fair that DC eliminated the two top contenders that matter other than himself.

I like jones vs Gus 2 or jones vs rumble as a tune up. Phone Post 3.0
It is true Jones sat back while dc beat other 2 interesting challengers in the division. Phone Post 3.0

Im not saying Jones isn't worthy of an immediate title shot, just that I think dc v bader, Jones v gus, and Johnson v taxira or osp are the fights that really maximize the division and make the most fans happy. Phone Post 3.0

Kingtony87 - Im not saying Jones isn't worthy of an immediate title shot, just that I think dc v bader, Jones v gus, and Johnson v taxira or osp are the fights that really maximize the division and make the most fans happy. Phone Post 3.0

I can see your point there, but I do not consider Bader to be a real challenge to DC. I think they're wasting their time if they give him the shot instead of Jones. I guess it would happen either way though, because if Jones comes in and beats DC they might throw Bader in there as the next challenger anyway.

What about Jones-DC and Bader-Rumble? Then you can do Gus vs. Teixeira.

Not necessarily opposed to this. I'd still favor mine as I think we as fans need to see gus bones 2 but with losses to dc and Johnson that fight becomes harder to make if Jones regains his championship. Jones has avoided him before. Phone Post 3.0

Kingtony87 - Not necessarily opposed to this. I'd still favor mine as I think we as fans need to see gus bones 2 but with losses to dc and Johnson that fight becomes harder to make if Jones regains his championship. Jones has avoided him before. Phone Post 3.0

I get you. I would love to see Jones and Gus again, and this might be the only way we get it, but I just don't see them not giving him the title shot.

Also, side note- I would rather see Gus fight for the title again than Rumble. I do not think Rumble is the guy that can challenge DC/Jones. He's better than Bader imo, but I still don't think he is champ material.

Andrewsimar Palhardass -
Kingtony87 - Not necessarily opposed to this. I'd still favor mine as I think we as fans need to see gus bones 2 but with losses to dc and Johnson that fight becomes harder to make if Jones regains his championship. Jones has avoided him before. Phone Post 3.0

I get you. I would love to see Jones and Gus again, and this might be the only way we get it, but I just don't see them not giving him the title shot.

Also, side note- I would rather see Gus fight for the title again than Rumble. I do not think Rumble is the guy that can challenge DC/Jones. He's better than Bader imo, but I still don't think he is champ material.
I think it's a style thing. I think aj will do better against Jones and gus then dc, and dc matches up better with gus aj then Jones, and gus will always stand better with Jones dc then aj Phone Post 3.0

I agree... Gus has to be at the end of the rotation for title shot. He's already lost to AJ. I don't see how you get a rematch in a long time if Jones becomes champ... Then again, if Gus wins that then all kinds of sh!t is in the air.