LHWs fighting at HW

I think a lot of these LHWs could crack the HW top 10 easily. Being 255 or 265 isnt always an advantage as we saw with some of the match ups from the last UFC. DC was a top 5 HW before going to LHW. Fedor is the size of a MW. Rumble beat AA.

I think being bigger doesnt mean shit if you're a lot slower. 

It's a case by case basis probably

By the same token, we watched a LHW get mercilessly raped by Chris Blaydes at the weekend so.......

Bivabiva -

By the same token, we watched a LHW get mercilessly raped by Chris Blaydes at the weekend so.......

We watched a 185er destroy a 258 lb Hamilton the same night 

Definitely a matter of who the 2 fighters are. Their skill level, their styles.

If the HW standing across from you is the Reem or JDS and you're only a LHW, different story!

Stipe vs Madonaldo

Taco muncher - Definitely a matter of who the 2 fighters are. Their skill level, their styles.

If the HW standing across from you is the Reem or JDS and you're only a LHW, different story!

JDS yes but Overeems chin is extremely faulty and I can see a few LHWs knocking him out. AO is extremely hit or miss but he has tools to finish the fight anywhere.

Grindo's Power Bottom - Stipe vs Madonaldo

Genki Sudo vs Butterbean

All things being equal, size plays a big part. Clearly a smaller man beating a bigger guy means the smaller gut is..... More skilled! Trophies for everyone!!

Rumble va ngannou 

Non N00B -
Grindo's Power Bottom - Stipe vs Madonaldo

Genki Sudo vs Butterbean

Daiju Takase vs. Emmanuel Yarborough 417lbs difference baby

Minowaman running through the motherfucking superhulk tournament!!

MINOWAMAN VS SEMI SCHILT
MINOWAMAN VS GIANT SILVA

MINOWAMAN TRYING TO ROLLING THUNDER FUCKING CRO COP
MINOWAMAN IS KING!!

....I like minowaman

DC should have stayed at heavy.

Short answer. 

Defenitly yes. 

Theirs a lot that could easily crack the top ten. 

Even the top five. 

They just prefer their chances to become champ at LHW. 

Why did Tito have such a problem with fighting up a weight class? He never did it as far as I know, even against smaller heavyweights, and Tito was a rather large light heavyweight. Heavyweights that would challenge him and told him just don't cut weight, he'd respond by accepting the fight if only the heavyweight guy comes down. Ugh.
He just didn't want to get punched all that hard eh?