Liberal, Humble, REAL CONSERVATIVE

What a well-off couple learned from cutting consumer habits

Financial Norms Destroying Your Wealth - We Broke Them to Retire at 39 As Millionaires

Keep bumping it. Someone may bite.

Ignored content

2 Likes

simply sharing KNOWLEDGE which can HELP those who are Wisely CURIOUS enough to investigate what is being shared

suckers. they’ll be back at work after what Biden has been doing to everybody!

1 Like

4 later

MR. C

1 Like

If you live like you’re poor for long enough, you can eventually “retire” and live like you’re poor without a job….

2 Likes

Wealth consists of not eating Ramen noodles as an adult while you look out the window of your trailer.

Mark Cuban says this book helped him earn his first $1 million

These days, Cuban can make accumulating wealth look easy. But making his first million required sacrifice. To do what was necessary to get ahead, he says, he was inspired by a book about cutting back: “Cashing in on the American Dream: How to Retire at 35” by Paul Terhorst, he told Money in a 2017 interview.

“I did things like having five roommates and living off of macaroni and cheese, and I was very, very frugal,” Cuban told Money.

I can dig it, I consider myself somewhat of a minimalist.

1 Like

finished vid, good for them. they seem very happy.

short of dumpster diving (not for me), they have it figured out (for them). gotta respect that.

He’s wealthy because he sold Broadcast.com for $5.9 billion, not because he had 5 roommates. Lol.

^note the article says FIRST MILLION

Why so many Americans in the middle class have no savings