Liberal logic failure

"You must be accepting of all walks of life, religions, genders, race and ethnicities and you must treat them all equal"

Then proceeds to marginalize and show bigotry toward Christianity and tries to force them to do things against their religion

"Liberals are all about freedom"

Then increases restrictions and regulations and gives the government more power

kingkoopa - "You must be accepting of all walks of life, religions, genders, race and ethnicities and you must treat them all equal"

Then proceeds to marginalize and show bigotry toward Christianity and tries to force them to do things against their religion

Aren't people getting bored already taking about liberal, Trump, and politics.. Wow

Yes you hate liberals.. Nothing original here.

rezzz -
kingkoopa - "You must be accepting of all walks of life, religions, genders, race and ethnicities and you must treat them all equal"

Aren't people getting bored already taking about liberal, Trump, and politics.. Wow

Hi, you liberal faggot!

rezzz -

Not at all... Look at the thread I created right after this

They also support free speech... Unless it hurts their feelings, then they try to shut people up. 

Fighting -
rezzz -

Hi, you liberal faggot!

I'm not a liberal.. I'm a cool Canadian.

The worm is turning. Political correctness has had its day and now honesty is making a comeback. I hope.

rezzz -
Fighting -
rezzz -

Hi, you liberal faggot!

Which part of this great land are you from?

you alt-right keyboard warriors can't find anything better to do than go on internet forums to throw your trumpertantrums?? Leave these crappy posts to your attention whoring facebook posts you vaginasses

Christian won't bake a cock shaped cake= hate crime.

Muslim throws a pillowbiter off a roof = please move here you beautiful soul.

Death penalty bad, abortion good.

John Travoltage -
rezzz -
Fighting -
rezzz -

Hi, you liberal faggot!

The awesome city that is Montreal

Bick Koxer -

Starbucks took the "Christmas" off of red cups and all christians lose their minds

no one knows whats really going on except the people living those lives, sure life is screwed up, but why not try to understand it and not go off of what everyone around you is telling you to believe? too many people are being scared into submission

Domenico -

The worm is turning. Political correctness has had its day and now honesty is making a comeback. I hope.

Yep. Hope so. 

Liberals have always been hypocrites, and they have always tried to silence those who point it out by abusing them. Nothing new here at all, but it's still scummy.

TTT

Not a very well thought out argument. Thanks for stopping by the booth!

Rashomon -

They also support free speech... Unless it hurts their feelings, then they try to shut people up. 

No one said anything about Trump.

rezzz -
John Travoltage -
rezzz -
Fighting -
rezzz -

Hi, you liberal faggot!

The awesome city that is Montreal
You better stay in Quebec

Bick Koxer -