Hundreds of thousands of people have left California since the Covid pandemic began in what many are calling “The California Exodus.”
In 2021, California lost a congressional seat for the first time due to the decreasing population.
However, according to California’s Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom:
- It’s not because of high taxes.
- It’s not because of unconstitutional Covid mask and vaccine mandates.
- It’s not because of record homelessness.
- It’s not because millions of illegal aliens receive better healthcare and perks than taxpaying citizens.
- It’s not because of rolling blackouts during heatwaves.
- It’s not because the sale of gas-powered cars was banned by 2035 when CA can’t even keep the lights on.
Gavin Newsom said people are fleeing his state for red states like Idaho, Texas, Arizona and Florida… because of Trump’s policies.
People are fleeing California “because of visa policies in the Trump administration,” Newsom said to crooked former US Attorney Preet Bharaha at a Recode Conference over the weekend.