Liberals fascination with Islam?

I don't get it, I get fucking get it at all. There was a guy in one of my classes that started asking honest questions about Islam, sharia law, and human rights, and all these loser pussies piped up and started attacking him and calling him islamaphobic? What the fuck is wrong with these people

There's this huge void in my brain that needs filled in.  Islam is the scurge of the planet.  They hate gays and women, and infidels.  They are the most fucked up religion by far.  The left wants women's rights, gay rights, and yet they support islam.  of all the bullshit these snowflake cocksuckers cry about, ISLAM should be #1 on that list.  They should spend their time protesting mosques and protecting innocent women bogged down in a religion that seems them as less then a man.  On international women's day no less.

Makes no sense to me at all.

They believe that they are evolved, and that by loving and protecting Islamist that they will turn from hate to a peace living society.

The liberal worldview is oppressors and the oppressed. By virtue of being the most successful, the biggest oppressors are straight white Christian males. Anyone not straight white Christian male is oppressed. So even if Muslims believe things inherently incompatible with liberalism, they are oppressed and have to be protected/supported.

I doubt they were 'honest questions'

Part of the victim culture. All of them. Show me a die hard liberal and ill peel back their onion to show you where they've been part of a victim class

middle class chicks - nothing better to do than hate dad and do everything they can to piss him off;

dudes - want to nail chicks and will do everything they can to get in their pants

I would love a liberal who supports Islam to explain why this is a thing. Any liberals willing to shed some light?

Spider Rico -

Part of the victim culture. All of them. Show me a die hard liberal and ill peel back their onion to show you where they've been part of a victim class

Go for it

For leftists, history begins with evil nazis and continues to today with evil nazis. Anything before ww2 is a footnote that they are dimly aware of at best. 1400 years of Islamic aggression towards the west is something that they are simply unaware of.

The enemy of my my enemy is my friend.

Most mooslims are brown so it's against liberalism to speak ill of them.

It's not my impression that liberals are especially interested in Islam beyond a civil rights debate. It could be anything. Nothing special about Islam except it's in the crosshairs now.

because the right controls the narrative and the only thing in this world the blue team wants to do is to disagree with the red team

more than making things better, they just want to disagree

Yup never understood it either. Lightning fast to attack Christians pubicly though, even ones with mild views. 

Right wings are weak betas so they need to pick on and generalize to make themselves feel superior to others. Liberals like equality as they aren't pussies. 

Libs hate what they view as white Western patriarchy, so they naturally support misogynistic Oriental patriarchy.

Realizing Islam is evil is the first step in realizing all religion is evil.  Attempting to understand Islam is a last ditch effort in justifying their own religion.

myersei - 

Realizing Islam is evil is the first step in realizing all religion is evil.  Attempting to understand Islam is a last ditch effort in justifying their own religion.

Most libs already believe Christianiy/religion is evil. So they support anyone who hates Christians, even those of other religions.

The libs also believe non-Christians are the minority.

They are contrarians. If it makes sense, they feel intellectually superior by going against common sense as if they are enlightened and everyone else is just stupid . Truly amazing creatures that will ridiculed by history for running a planet into the ground.