Liberals, Flat Out, Don't Want Free Speech

Sure. One wants to teach your kids about a fairytale and the other wants your kids exposed to tranny dick.

(They’re not equally crazy)

1 Like

Again, just because you dress them up like people doesn’t mean they’re your friends.

4 Likes

Another day, another Republican move to use government power to punish speech they don’t like

1 Like
1 Like

This is true. The rights are the gun totting types waiting to use the guns. The left just likes to argue and protest social injustice and want everyone to become trannys

you forgot to add burn cities and police stations, destroy business, and murder random folks, while they protest imaginary “systemic” racism, all while DNC leadership is likening them to D-day soldiers.

227gx1

Le Giga-Shat
:star: Big Time Influencer :star:
©

Lol well to be fair, if the police kill my son at a traffic stop for no reason, I will kill as many police officers and bomb as many precints as I can until they get me.

Conservative war on free speech continues

1 Like

Who are you going to take out if it’s another black kid? Stats say it most likely would be.

Bill Murray Respect GIF

Le Giga-Shat
:star: Big Time Influencer :star:
©

1 Like

Durrr…because you can’t tell “FIRE !!” in a crowded theatre bro. … durrrrr.

That almost never happens so…

1 Like

The liberals in the 60s never wanted free speech. They just didn’t want their speech censored. Look at the people who pushed that movement. Herbert Marcuse and his ilk have NEVER wanted free speech.

1 Like

I protest racism by being a well-educated, well-spoken and moderately rational representation of my race. Its a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Its happening less now because it has been highlighted a lot of the past few years, which is a good thing!!

This thread is about the hilarious hypocrisy of conservatives complaining about liberals not wanting free speech - based on liberals using their own free speech to criticize things or call for boycotts etc - while conservatives are writing and passing one bill after another to use government power to punish if not outright criminalize all the speech Team Red doesn’t like.

3 Likes
3 Likes

You mean pedophilia and CRT, LMAO.

You pedo racists are pathetic.

Le Shat