Liberals fleeing Portland due to policies they voted for

When your college professors theories meet real life:

DESANTIS should put a buying ban on all people from NY, NJ, OR, CA, IL and any other liberal utopias. Wallow in the piss and shit you voted in!!! hahahhaha

50 Likes

They should build a wall around Portland and pull out all the cops and make a permanent situation like the movie the purge

31 Likes

Don’t come to my state.

6 Likes

THIS a million times. They will just keep voting for democrats anyway. I always said they are not escaping. They are spreading. They fuck up one place, and then repeat the same bullshit in another.

16 Likes

I drive by Portland almost weekly… its insane the amount of the homeless camps there… almost as bad as Seattle.

4 Likes

Naw

Portland doesn’t represent 90% of how Oregon is

6 Likes

Sure doesnt. I love Burns Oregon. If it wasn’t associated with Portland due to taxes and all that, I’d like to retire there.

3 Likes

But will these demented lib shitheels learn?

1 Like

I live here, and in fact am maybe a mile from that camp. It’s hilarious seeing these over the top D bag libs complain about shit where just a few years prior they were cheering for small businesses to get burned down. One uber-D I know mentioned how he just bought a gun (and in fact we both ‘hunted’ a homeless dude that was breaking into houses while folks were there…long story there though…). Another over the top Dbag who posts on insta all the time about Republicans being ______ literallly put his house on the market and is moving to an R town on the coast.

As a funny aside today someone pulled a camper and parked under my tree on the side street. I went out there and yelled if that piece of shit is here at sundown I am towing it down the street. No reply. Went and fired up my chainsaw, popped my garage open, and ran the shit while yelling at the driver that I will destroy all his possessions and tow them away if still there at sundown. Turns out they were just taking pics there for their Craigslist ad since it was the only shade/not backlit spot around.

Whatever, fuck 'em, sentiment stands. You there in a shit camper at sundown, I tow your ass away and leave your shit in the middle of Lombard.

32 Likes

haha
wtf

great story true or false

1 Like

Portland and Seattle for Hong Kong. Make the trade.

5 Likes

John Carpenter Wink GIF by The Official Giphy page of Isaac Hayes

john carpenter romero GIF

escape from new york film GIF

1 Like

LITERALLY ON MY WAY UP THERE TO RACE SOME SUPER CARS AT THE TRACK … STAYING A DAY AND GETTING THE FUCK OUT. PLACE HAS TURNED SO SHITTY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS

9 Likes

I’ll buy you a beer post-PIR. DM me. Gonna prove once and for all that 1) you’re white and 2) you’re sexy

4 Likes

They voted for homeless encampments?

2 Likes

yes

5 Likes

Well they better not go to the mean streets of West Linn! Never piss off a gangster …

4 Likes

Yes

11 Likes

Guilty by association. Those 90% of good people stood by silently while Portland systematically destroyed everything they held dear. It’s a little late now to be sympathetic to the weak sheep who did nothing.

9 Likes

Dredd II

2 Likes