Liberals Shooting Guns for the First Time

Yes, I would bang that dark-haired chick as well.

As someone who has been to that range more than enough times, sadly, it's not only the first timers who nail the hanger instead of the target.

For people who are so afraid of guns, they sure didn't seem to mind swinging them around towards people.

Pretty typical of "anti-gun" people, not to realize that gun safety and control is in the hands of the person holding the weapon.

Dark haired girl is an animal in the sack...you can tell. Phone Post 3.0

likatiga - For people who are so afraid of guns, they sure didn't seem to mind swinging them around towards people.

Pretty typical of "anti-gun" people, not to realize that gun safety and control is in the hands of the person holding the weapon.

It's actually typical behavior of people who have no experience with guns despite their views on gun control.

I took the director of a local ER out to shoot for her first time. She is also a screaming liberal anti gun Obama voter.

When she started shooting, she went from tears of fear to nearly gettin off in ER pants. I'm pretty sure her husband spun out a load in his drawers when he started shooting my AR.

It was surprising just how much they had made a simple action into an overwhelming experience. And they are very interested in going again. They simply don't know what they don't know.

Most are too afraid to find out and will refuse. Phone Post 3.0

Trust - 

"Yes, I would bang that dark-haired chick as well."

lol, if she didn't unintentionally shoot you first - holy muzzle sweep!  Keep that thing aimed downrange at all times!

Yeah, that wasn't good.

Abe has the best pussy in the bunch, guaranteed.

aside from their AWFUL range behavior, they seem to ... have fucking learned that guns are not evil!

Lol @ anti-gun liberals at a shooting range.

Brunette with bangs is hot... Definitely riding the line on the crazy/hot scale... I'd volunteer to find out exactly where. Phone Post 3.0

Allison is mine!

Next they are going to show them how to use a kitchen knife for the first time...

"I'm really excited about using a big kitchen knife, because I was raised in a Spork-only house hold, yet at the same time I am a little scared too."

HereWeAre - 
likatiga - For people who are so afraid of guns, they sure didn't seem to mind swinging them around towards people.

It's actually typical behavior of people who have no experience with guns despite their views on gun control.

This.

Also, it's not clear to me how having fun with guns in a range is supposed to 'challenge' their viewpoint or expose it as 'ignorant'. It's like, I have fun rampaging in GTA, does that change my view on mass killings of the public IRL?? ---- well... hmm... actually.... n/m.

no wonder they hate guns... they know fuck all about them

Trust - 

lol, if she didn't unintentionally shoot you first - holy muzzle sweep!  Keep that thing aimed downrange at all times!

This. WTF.

She points the shotgun, of all guns, at the instructor

rufus - 
Trust - 

Yeah, that wasn't good.

kinda lost my breath on that one... lol

Johnny Ringo - Lol @ anti-gun liberals at a shooting range.

Brunette with bangs is hot... Definitely riding the line on the crazy/hot scale... I'd volunteer to find out exactly where. Phone Post 3.0