LIBERALS...what makes someone a TRUMPTARD/MAGATARD?

What’s the standard? Anyone that voted for him? Genuinely interested…

Personal accountability.

2 Likes

ron burgundy GIF

2 Likes

If you follow Biden’s speech, it’s basically anyone who doesn’t agree with him

5 Likes

I try to move beyond the Labels the elites and Hollywood BigWigs and PhatCats want us to bestow on each other. If you’re a good fellow you’re a friend of mine!

3 Likes

Agreed, but I’m curious as to what the standard is…Apparently if you voted for him once you’re some sort of die-hard…

Anyone who doesn’t approve of mass mail out ballots

1 Like

Anyone that DOESN’T live a blue haired coexist bumper sticker kinda life!

1 Like

So are you gentleman Liberals or just speaking for them?

1 Like

Anyone who has been grifted into giving him money. Not political donations, I’m talking the stop the steal, build the wall, help the veterans, sue CNN funds that went into his pocket

Anyone who still believes the election was stolen after all the evidence to the contrary

Anyone who is willing to believe a habitual liar without fact checking his claims

3 Likes

Thinking he held your values, believed in your God and was there to ‘save America’.

Magatard Lite: If you are more angry at the DOJ/FBI for catching Trump stealing top secret classified documents than you are at Trump for stealing top secret classified documents.

Honorary Magatard: If you’re happy he stole them for the sole reason him doing so “pisses off the libs”.

Full-Qtard/Magatard/JFK Jr. Is Returning: Trump is the Orange Jesus.

2 Likes

Trump shuts down the economy, gets everyone on unemployment with massive additions, and prints tons of money to send to everyone.

MagawingNuts 1 Year Later: Dang you Joe Biden for causing inflation!

1 Like

Anyone who doesn’t think he’s Hitler.

Hitler was more than just a one term loser!

He was also a painter…

1 Like

if you are prone to complaining about Liberal Immorality and the Immoral Ruin of USA while FanBoying for StormyDon Trumpstein then you may be a MAGAtard

1 Like

Why did Hunter have his father as pedo Peter in his cell phone?

1 Like

I heard about that, sounds verrrry interesting! What was the source on that?

I just made it up lol

1 Like