Libtards are attacking the 2A like never before.

If straight up bullshit bans of weapons and mags werentenough.those fucks have passed bills out of committee that will cause you to lose your 2A right for misdemeanor violations. They're also well on their way to creating a national gun registry aka confiscation list.

6 Likes

It won't happen. It's political suicide for them. There's already plenty of precedent of noncompliance on the state and local level. To implement that nonsense nationally would invite failure, at best, and mass civil unrest, at the worst. 

Name one worst case scenario and one best case scenario 

Side Note:  what will happen in 50-100 years when we're gone? No one can foresee the future... just worries me for my offspring.

Just one more reason to never vote dem.

2 Likes

In 10 years they will need to ban raw materials due to the advancement of 3d printing. I personally just buy stripped lowers whener I see them on sale.

I hate commie scum

4 Likes

Yep, and it will be one the main reasons that they will lose to Trump next year. 

Fucking imbeciles have no clue how many moderate voters they are pushing away with this and their extreme stances on other topics. 

4 Likes

its 2016 on steroids

You'd think they'd see what's going on in China and think hey good thing we have the 2A so that shit is less likely to happen here...  They'd see the Chinese fighting for the same rights that exist in America including the 2A...

But then you realise all they know about China is that's where they get their Iphone's from. That they don't really think China can be used as an example because they're not white, so they just bring up Australia in any gun debate instead.

A new civil war ftw , btw  smart people would look at the history of countries and it's disarming and notice a trend .

1 Like
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yep, and it will be one the main reasons that they will lose to Trump next year. 

Fucking imbeciles have no clue how many moderate voters they are pushing away with this and their extreme stances on other topics. 

Damn, already admitting defeat? Yoy wanna just send me my $150 now?

Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

We made a 150$ bet? I have a shitty memory but that seems like an odd dollar amount and I don't normally bet cash here. Only SN changes. Not saying you're wrong I just don't remember. 

If so, no thanks. We are a LONG way from the election and if anyone can fuck it up, Trump's the guy. 

The Left for years: "Nobody wants to confiscate your guns."

Beto O'Rourke and the Democrat base now: "LEROY JENKINS!!!!!!"

4 Likes
screennameinvalid - 

Name one worst case scenario and one best case scenario 

Side Note:  what will happen in 50-100 years when we're gone? No one can foresee the future... just worries me for my offspring.

Worst cases scenario...a bunch of old fucks with not much left to lose, are going to get sick to fucking death of the left destroying their country, and do something drastic about it.

Best case scenario...All liberals die of teh bad aids.

1 Like
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

We made a 150$ bet? I have a shitty memory but that seems like an odd dollar amount and I don't normally bet cash here. Only SN changes. Not saying you're wrong I just don't remember. 

If so, no thanks. We are a LONG way from the election and if anyone can fuck it up, Trump's the guy. 

Yea you did and you initiated it and gave me 3/2 odds on trump hence the $150. I bumped the thread  to refresh your memory

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Bookies-Have-Trump-Favored-for-2020:2763293?pc=60

2 Likes

I get the sense that the folks on the left that would be fine with violating the constitution and attempting gun confiscation really dont have any concept of the likely fallout of such an action.

2 Likes
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yea you did and you initiated it and gave me 3/2 odds on trump hence the $150. I bumped the thread  to refresh your memory

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Bookies-Have-Trump-Favored-for-2020:2763293?pc=60

Oh yeah! I remember the odds now! Good times. 

1 Like
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

:)

1 Like
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

:)

I really had high hopes that the DNC would have learned from 2016 and have a shred of common sense this time around. 

At this point I would never take that bet we made even if you were the one giving me the odds. They are too fucking dumb. 

1 Like

There are many Democrats absolutely fuming at O'Rourke right now.  While most people understood that Democrats were lying about not wanting to take your guns, there was still a not insignificant amount of voters who could be tricked.  O'Rouke put the agenda right out there, plain as day to see.  There's no more plausible denialbility.