Libtards are attacking the 2A like never before.

Sandy Pantz -

There are many Democrats absolutely fuming at O'Rourke right now.  While most people understood that Democrats were lying about not wanting to take your guns, there was still a not insignificant amount of voters who could be tricked.  O'Rouke put the agenda right out there, plain as day to see.  There's no more plausible denialbility.  

It's so incredibly ignorant it makes me question if there even really is 2 separate parties or if they are all just playing us all. 

If they do pass some legislation, which I think is next to impossible, you will start seeing 2A sanctuary cities, counties, and states.  They want to pull that bullshit with immigration and we can play that same game with Constitutional rights.

Fathead D -

If they do pass some legislation, which I think is next to impossible, you will start seeing 2A sanctuary cities, counties, and states.  They want to pull that bullshit with immigration and we can play that same game with Constitutional rights.

If both those things happen, all hell is going to break loose. You'll have feds coming to those cities and counties just like ICE raids, only gun owners won't go as peacefully. 

Democrats: "Relax, we're NOT coming for your guns."

Also Democrats: "Were definitely coming for your guns."

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Fathead D -

If both those things happen, all hell is going to break loose. You'll have feds coming to those cities and counties just like ICE raids, only gun owners won't go as peacefully. 

Molan labe. 

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yep, and it will be one the main reasons that they will lose to Trump next year. 

Fucking imbeciles have no clue how many moderate voters they are pushing away with this and their extreme stances on other topics. 

Damn, already admitting defeat? Yoy wanna just send me my $150 now?

We made a 150$ bet? I have a shitty memory but that seems like an odd dollar amount and I don't normally bet cash here. Only SN changes. Not saying you're wrong I just don't remember. 

If so, no thanks. We are a LONG way from the election and if anyone can fuck it up, Trump's the guy. 

Yea you did and you initiated it and gave me 3/2 odds on trump hence the $150. I bumped the thread  to refresh your memory

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Bookies-Have-Trump-Favored-for-2020:2763293?pc=60

Oh yeah! I remember the odds now! Good times. 

:)

I really had high hopes that the DNC would have learned from 2016 and have a shred of common sense this time around. 

At this point I would never take that bet we made even if you were the one giving me the odds. They are too fucking dumb. 

The Dems were fucking retarded back when you made that bet, just so that you know. Lol

1 Like
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

If straight up bullshit bans of weapons and mags werentenough.those fucks have passed bills out of committee that will cause you to lose your 2A right for misdemeanor violations. They're also well on their way to creating a national gun registry aka confiscation list.

Your screen name doesn't check out because you obviously do give a fuck. Good, I hope they take all your guns away and you hillbillies learn how to function as a normal society 

1 Like
Whambo -

You'd think they'd see what's going on in China and think hey good thing we have the 2A so that shit is less likely to happen here...  They'd see the Chinese fighting for the same rights that exist in America including the 2A...

But then you realise all they know about China is that's where they get their Iphone's from. That they don't really think China can be used as an example because they're not white, so they just bring up Australia in any gun debate instead.

Lmao at this stupid argument. How about you take a look over at Canada, it's a little bit closer ;)

1 Like

I'm still amazed that people think a government can mandate morality. Murder is against the law but it seems as though the people who murder don't care. Same with rape, drugs, ect. Creating law is creating punishment for an act deemed by society as being wrong. Its punishment which meams the act has already happened. The people doing mass shootings and what not don't give a rip about the concequences. Laws are not a preventitive measure other than for law abiding citizens. As its been said a million times, criminals don't follow laws.

5 Likes
PaynanDiaz -
Whambo -

You'd think they'd see what's going on in China and think hey good thing we have the 2A so that shit is less likely to happen here...  They'd see the Chinese fighting for the same rights that exist in America including the 2A...

But then you realise all they know about China is that's where they get their Iphone's from. That they don't really think China can be used as an example because they're not white, so they just bring up Australia in any gun debate instead.

Lmao at this stupid argument. How about you take a look over at Canada, it's a little bit closer ;)

Canada isn't a real country tho 

2 Likes
IronHands -

It won't happen. It's political suicide for them. There's already plenty of precedent of noncompliance on the state and local level. To implement that nonsense nationally would invite failure, at best, and mass civil unrest, at the worst. 

Seems a lot more plausible today than it did even 15 years ago. We've gone from "dont tread on me" to "dont mind me, I'm just grabbing my ankles...."

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yep, and it will be one the main reasons that they will lose to Trump next year. 

Fucking imbeciles have no clue how many moderate voters they are pushing away with this and their extreme stances on other topics. 

Damn, already admitting defeat? Yoy wanna just send me my $150 now?

We made a 150$ bet? I have a shitty memory but that seems like an odd dollar amount and I don't normally bet cash here. Only SN changes. Not saying you're wrong I just don't remember. 

If so, no thanks. We are a LONG way from the election and if anyone can fuck it up, Trump's the guy. 

Yea you did and you initiated it and gave me 3/2 odds on trump hence the $150. I bumped the thread  to refresh your memory

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Bookies-Have-Trump-Favored-for-2020:2763293?pc=60

Oh yeah! I remember the odds now! Good times. 

Props to you for owning up to a bet that you had forgotten.

Many would have tried to weasel out.

I would wish you luck, but I am hoping for the opposite result myself.

The government has no right to disarm the population.

Beyond the constitution there is your natural rights.

There is also a long history on this planet of people being disarmed and slaughtered.

Or who were unarmed and slaughtered.

we have a somewhat criminal, incompetent and out of control government that is getting worse by the day.

you have a large percentage of the population who is completely ignorant of history and civics who are blind automatons cheering on a group of objectively pandering power hungry politicians.

obese, uneducated, sick and drugged they cheer on their own demise

it wont end well.

3 Likes

RWNJ'S shout libtards, nobody listens. 

1 Like
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
PaynanDiaz -
Whambo -

Canada isn't a real country tho 

Classic pigeon comment

PaynanDiaz - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

If straight up bullshit bans of weapons and mags werentenough.those fucks have passed bills out of committee that will cause you to lose your 2A right for misdemeanor violations. They're also well on their way to creating a national gun registry aka confiscation list.

Your screen name doesn't check out because you obviously do give a fuck. Good, I hope they take all your guns away and you hillbillies learn how to function as a normal society 

It could be argued that a hillbilly lives a far more natural normal life, than someone residing in a concrete jungle.

What you refer to as a normal society is anything but. It is downright unnatural the way some folks live these days.

Unnatural and unsustainable.

2 Likes
PaynanDiaz -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

i dont give a fuck about people or their plight. i give a fuck about suck that effects me directly.

i hoope you step in a mound of human shit and get stuck with a aids needle, in your normal society

The red flag laws are wrong, no due process and a year later you go to court to get them back. Legal fees for not being charged

3 Likes
PaynanDiaz -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

He isn't a hillbilly lol. I am. By choice. I left the cities after thirty years living in em.

We function as a normal society here in the mountains. We wake up. We have our coffee. We work. We pay taxes. We grow our own gardens. We hunt our own food when the season is open. We hold doors for each other out in town. We say please and thank you, sir and ma'am. We're quite normal. And unlike city folk, we don't have bulletproof glass in our banks or convenience stores.

Most all of us are ex-city folk who prefer quieter lives in beautiful surroundings. From my front deck, I can see not two, but three gorgeous mountain ridges. A two minute walk and I'm at a huge waterfall that is more peaceful and serene than any city park. A five minute drive and I'm in the middle of state gameland for as far as the eye can see. No exhaust, no horns honking, no trucks backfiring. Just peace and quiet.

I can go to any neighboring house and be greeted with a friendly face and a warm welcome, race be damned. Black, white, brown, Asian, we all know each other. When we go into the store, we have this wonderful thing called conversation with the people who work there. When someone needs help, the whole community raises funds for them.

We're quite normal people. We are indeed heavily armed. Our Sheriffs encourage it in fact, as response times are slow here due to mountain roads not being able to be built in straight lines. We also have extremely LOW crime. Because we're armed AND we have castle doctrine which includes vehicles. People don't even road rage up here.

Your perception is totally incorrect.

3 Likes
shen - Democrats: "Relax, we're NOT coming for your guns."

Also Democrats: "Were definitely coming for your guns."

Lol, sadly accurate.  Truthfully, any 2A supporter should thank the current crop of idiots for being so forthright.

The blowback is going to be a healthy amount of people who may not have, voting republican in a purely defensive gesture.

thanks illportents!

2 Likes