Liddell's days are Numbered

Well now that we have Rampage in the UFC, people can stop believing that Chuck Liddell is invincible after they watch Rampage inevitably takes Chuck apart. I, for one can't wait.

Good thinking.....every fighters days are numbered. It's MMA man not golf

You do understand that when you go to Japan to fight your days are turned up side down and it's much like fighting at 3am in the morning.

No way that Rampage will do that to Chuck again in the UFC. No way....will be a good fight thou

I don't see Rampage beating Chuck or even Tito.

Good point Steele!...That fight was a long time ago!

rampage already beat chuck..... EASILY

"You do understand that when you go to Japan to fight your days are turned up side down and it's much like fighting at 3am in the morning."

ok granted , but isnt rampage a yank aswell?

What up Bradly?

Who did Rampage fight before he fought Chuck. I didn't even know that Chuck fought Overeem earlier that night?

"every fighters days are numbered. It's MMA man not golf"

Well put Aaron.

Could go either way but I think Chuck will take it. Should be a great fight!

Come on now, we all know that Rampage isn't the same since his last beating by Silva. And we all know that Rampage lost to Lindland and now you are saying he is going to beat Chuck?

The year is 2007, not 2003. Where have you been the last few years?

Yeah that Randy Couture guys days are numbered too.... oh wait.

Chuck is at his peak and Rampage is on the decline.

Am I the only person that thinks that Chuck has gotten better because of his loss to Rampage.

People just can't accept that Chuck is as good as he is. I like Rampage, but he doesn't have it in him to beat Chuck again, especially not in the octagon, they are both much different fighters now.

who's aren't?

Since the Chuck vs Rampage fight, Chuck has skyrocketed while Rampage pretty much fell under a bus.

Chuck is way better then Rampage at this point. Chuck by early TKO stoppage if they fight.