Life can be so unfair at times......

Wife at 18 is in a roll over jeep accident on freeway (was purposely cut off, she was the passenger in jeep with seatbelt on but came out of belt during multiple rolls and was pinned across chest under roll bar) and was pronounced dead twice, once on the scene then at the Hospital. She was not supposed to make it and Drs told family to say their goodbyes at one point.
She pulls thru after many many surgeries. I met her at 20 (1995) married in 1999 and have 3 boys together.
3 years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Double mastectomy, Chemo and radiation treatments ensued. Father dies, grandfather dies, many reconstruction surgeries and ungodly amounts of meds.
Everything going great with no sign of cancer until last week..... Doctor calls after regular bloodwork and checkup before her hysterectomy surgery (yet another surgery) coming up in 2 weeks and tells us that her tumor markers are elevated.......... FUCK! Really!!! After all this angel of a woman has gone thru in her life......

Between hiding in the bathroom crying about what may happen to our family, work, trying to comfort her and trying to keep the kids informed about our reality without crushing them, Im trying to make sense out of all this, I want to yell, cry, turtle up and curse the world.

Sorry for the Frat.....

Sorry for the frat.....

Fuck man. I am sorry. Sending a prayer and good vibes your way. Stay strong. Phone Post 3.0

E55 Pilot - Wife at 18 is in a roll over jeep accident on freeway (was purposely cut off, she was the passenger in jeep with seatbelt on but came out of belt during multiple rolls and was pinned across chest under roll bar) and was pronounced dead twice, once on the scene then at the Hospital. She was not supposed to make it and Drs told family to say their goodbyes at one point.
She pulls thru after many many surgeries. I met her at 20 (1995) married in 1999 and have 3 boys together.
3 years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Double mastectomy, Chemo and radiation treatments ensued. Father dies, grandfather dies, many reconstruction surgeries and ungodly amounts of meds.
Everything going great with no sign of cancer until last week..... Doctor calls after regular bloodwork and checkup before her hysterectomy surgery (yet another surgery) coming up in 2 weeks and tells us that her tumor markers are elevated.......... FUCK! Really!!! After all this angel of a woman has gone thru in her life......

Between hiding in the bathroom crying about what may happen to our family, work, trying to comfort her and trying to keep the kids informed about our reality without crushing them, Im trying to make sense out of all this, I want to yell, cry, turtle up and curse the world.

Sorry for the Frat.....

Sorry for the frat.....

Sorry to hear about all that, I don't know why things like this happen to good people. You just gotta be supportive and try to keep truckin. Thoughts/prayers to you and your family.

stay strong!

Fuck man. You married a tough woman. She keeps overcoming everything so don't think this time it will be any different. Keep you head up and keep your family happy and get your wife healthy again. Phone Post 3.0

sorry for your troubles

I hope eveything works out

Jesus man that's awful. All that fighting just made her tougher I hope Phone Post 3.0

Sorry man, that's really rough. She'll beat it again! Fuck cancer Phone Post 3.0

All the best!

Jesus christ, man. I know that has to be tormenting.

No words I say can even begin to encompass the empathy I feel for you.

Be strong, man. She needs you.

Sorry man. She sounds very strong though. Sending good vibes!!! Phone Post 3.0

All the best mate, puts all my problems into perspective.

Best of luck to you and your family. Stay strong. Phone Post 3.0

My days OP my does it always happen to the good people. Be strong and if you have come through all that then you will beat this. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear about the really tough things you and your wife are going through,. . Stay strong bro.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she pulls through. Either way, she's done a lot with the days after her near-death. She should be proud of how she's used that time. Phone Post 3.0

My condolences and props to your wife. What a fucking warrior. Do your best, that's all u can do, homes. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus, that is terrible...so sorry to hear. Keep fighting!

Cancer is such a piece of shit man. Best of luck to you nd your family. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck and VU to everyone who took the time to post. Phone Post 3.0