Life Changing Decision Please Help

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision:

I've suspected for some time now that my GF has been cheating on me. The usual signs. (Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up, etc...).

She started going out with the girls from work a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the driveway and I can hear a car driving off like she got out of the car round the corner. Why?

The other day I picked her mobile just to see what time it was, she went ballistic and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my GF. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to truly find out.

I decided I was going to hide behind my Car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see what car brings her home.

It was while I sat crouched behind my car that I noticed a scratch in the bumper next to my rear wheel!

So, should I buy a new bumper from the dealer and get it sprayed or should I get chips-away in to try and repair it?

Cheers

Sell the car and get a new one.  Get one that looks good with a couple of nicks in it, say like a 4wd.  Good luck and all the best.

Elvis

its a joke guys!!

What do you say to girl with 2 black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!! hehehe

DAMN, you had me going then!

2 very big thumbs up!! Nice work. When you going on tour with
Seinfeld again?...ya friggin comedian. ;P

• Juggs

get a new car with a new GF

You had me going aswell

Zulu

There's nothing funny about a scratched bumper!

Dude that sucks I really feel sorry for you. You know sometimes cars just aren't worth it.

Get a new one mate. You need to know that the damage will always be under the surface of the fresh paint. Just waiting to rare its ugly head up again one day when you've forgotten you have been riding around in damaged goods.

It's hard to hear bro, sorry!

lol, that was a good one. Must use that myself sometime.