Life goals

I'm 33 and life is nothing like I planned. In fact it's shit. I have yet to meet one person who life's has gone as they have planned. Someone make me feel better... Phone Post 3.0

Carl0507 - I'm 33 and life is nothing like I planned. In fact it's shit. I have yet to meet one person who life's has gone as they have planned. Someone make me feel better... Phone Post 3.0

The plan I had when I started my senior year in high school was to somehow graduate college and get a good job. So far, so good.

I did have to spend 4 years in the Army to get the money and 2 years at a community college to get my associates in order to override my horrible high school grades.

tnburg -
Carl0507 - I'm 33 and life is nothing like I planned. In fact it's shit. I have yet to meet one person who life's has gone as they have planned. Someone make me feel better... Phone Post 3.0

The plan I had when I started my senior year in high school was to somehow graduate college and get a good job. So far, so good.

I did have to spend 4 years in the Army to get the money and 2 years at a community college to get my associates in order to override my horrible high school grades.

So how old are you now? Phone Post 3.0

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - John Lennon

I'm sitting in an office and not a tour bus, so I can't help you.

What's so shit about your life, OP? 

newflowerfeeder - I'm sitting in an office and not a tour bus, so I can't help you.
I'm sitting perving on Twitter whilst my bird is on the settee next to me. I win Phone Post 3.0

I never had a plan. Somehow things are pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

Carl0507 -
tnburg -

So how old are you now? Phone Post 3.0

Almost 50.

KickAssMcRad - AKA Idon't Portal -

Went bankrupt 7 years ago (managed to keep my house), have a cocaine addition I can't shake off, made redundant and have had to rent out my house and move back with my folks and have ended up with someone I don't love but can't split up with because of money Phone Post 3.0

Carl0507 - 

Went bankrupt 7 years ago (managed to keep my house), have a cocaine addition I can't shake off, made redundant and have had to rent out my house and move back with my folks and have ended up with someone I don't love but can't split up with because of money Phone Post 3.0

There, there. That doesn't sound so bad.

MMA Playwright -
Carl0507 - 

Phew Phone Post 3.0

Carl0507 -

What did you do before your were laid off?

How long have you been unemployed?

Where are you, and what's your level of education/training?

Carl0507 -

I was a contract manager and have been unemployed for 3 months. I've fuck all qualifications but spent 16 years in the same job. Can't find a job at all. Even jobs that I'm over qualified for (in terms of experience) Phone Post 3.0

Life doesn't go as planned, that's why it's fun.  Six posts, all in this thread, wonder what your other screen name is?

I'm 22, still relatively young.  My current life goals are:

Lose weight
Graduate college next year
Move out of my parents house no later than age 25
Get a job in private security/homeland security
Buy a Ram 1500 Rebel
Buy a house.  Nothing ground breaking huge, but a nice sized house
As for a girlfriend or wife if it happens it happens if not I don't care.  I definitely don't want kids though lol

Goes without saying the most important goal is getting that Ram Rebel. I want people to know I have a small penis

Leghound -

Life doesn't go as planned, that's why it's fun.  Six posts, all in this thread, wonder what your other screen name is?

May I drop dead, this is the first time I've posted tonight. Lurked for over 5 years and reading stuff on here has helped me loads in the past. Believe or not that is the gods honest truth Phone Post 3.0

Jack Furious - I get the pleasure of having a mental illness where I will either think I'm superhuman and steal cars for fun or on the other tip will wake up for a month straight in tears just wondering how I will survive another day. The only thing that has kept me alive is my parents' love and my girlfriend's love, patience and belief in me. Today was one of those days I woke up like I got beat up the day before because I freaked out over some financial strain and had a panic attack (I tried to drive through it) while on the interstate where I nearly passed out, threw up, got the shakes, all of it, and today is one of those worthless days where I've got a weight on my chest, I headache and I can't take an asprine without throwing it up. I have great moments but it's mostly torture in between
I love honest people like you. I know it's over a forum but still takes a lot to type that. How long have you been with your mrs and does she make you feel better or do you feel like it's an added pressure? Chin up mate! Phone Post 3.0

Carl0507 -
Carl0507 -

I was a contract manager and have been unemployed for 3 months. I've fuck all qualifications but spent 16 years in the same job. Can't find a job at all. Even jobs that I'm over qualified for (in terms of experience) Phone Post 3.0

Three months isn't a very long time to be unemployed; I think it takes an average of 6 months to land a new job if you're looking white collar positions. 

What caused you to go bankrupt 7 years ago, and have you learned from your mistakes?

Use your free time to get an education/certification of some sorts related to your field. 

What industry did you work in? 

MMA Playwright - 
Carl0507 - 

Hahah