life without weed day 4

Today the stomach pain is starting to subside and I actually feel like I can eat a little.

For some reason I'm more tired than usual. After work yesterday I ended up falling asleep for 7 hours even though I had a full 8 hour night of sleep.

I'm starting to get a lot of hot flashes but its not too bad.

My mind feels clearer and it was easier to concentrate during meditation. I find my mind isn't racing as much and I can focus a little better.

I feel like the worst is behind me now. The first 3 days were definitely not fun.

Now that my stomach is getting used to having no thc its slowly adapting.

Things are going better than previous times I have stopped.

The hot flashes and hand sweats will pass probably within a week or two.

I also don't feel as agitated or short of temper today.

Things are looking better.

Thanks for any support and a big fuck you to the negative haters.

Shit can a mod move this to OG. I made it in the wrong section

Endowedwelter - Seems like a mistake that a drug user would make. Phone Post 3.0
He said he was done with weed, not meth. Phone Post 3.0

day 4 can be even scarier then day 3

hang in there buckaroo

MMAtador - I hear you dude, I need to quit myself. Been smoking non stop for a long time starting to get worried lol. Why did you stop? Phone Post 3.0

I'm broke didn't have a choice

Been smoking weed for 3 decades with no intention of slowing down, but I wish you the best if you feel the need to stop. I don't get it, but I wish you the best anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Literally been smoking on a nearly daily basis for 20 years, and I honestly am concerned already how I'll score at the old folks home when my time comes.

I love smoking pot, but I hate the fact that I think I need to smoke it everyday, otherwise I'm in a bad mood and I can't eat. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 
MMAtador - I hear you dude, I need to quit myself. Been smoking non stop for a long time starting to get worried lol. Why did you stop? Phone Post 3.0

If you are vaporizing it believe it or not its very beneficial and actually good for the lungs.  SMoking obviously bring carcinogens into play.  

Powerful Rogan in the house! I'm listening to your podcast right now!

You sound like me. Don't smoke can't eat. I've already gone down a belt size.

Quitting is the best thing for me I was abusing weed hard. Smoking 5-10x a day for over 10 years.

Im the.only person in history that I know of who smoked so much that I actually damaged my central nervous system and had chronicle nerve pain 24/7 all over my body for 4 years. I didn't want to believe the weed was causing it. I had basically 95% of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis and it only went away after I quit for 2 months. then like an idiot I started again.

the symptoms were so bad at one point my doctor thought I had cancer or a brain tumor.

I was in denial. I really need to stop this time not only cause I can't afford it but also for my health.

Pitbull3744 -
44 Magnum -
Pitbull3744 - 

If you are vaporizing it believe it or not its very beneficial and actually good for the lungs.  SMoking obviously bring carcinogens into play.  

Powerful Rogan in the house! I'm listening to your podcast right now!
Thanks for the support

I mean what? I'm not that Rogan guy Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

I wish you the best of luck, OP. I dealt with the very similar (pretty much the same) side effects when I stopped. Seems like it takes awhile for your body to re-adjust to sleeping and eating without it in your system. You'll be good though.

I found drinking green tea to be helpful for me. I really started feeling better when I started my day by grabbing one of those big cans of Arizona Green Tea from the gas station on my way to work. It has a lot of antioxidants, too. Feel better, bro. And VU for sharing your story. Phone Post 3.0

Went through the same thing when I stopped for a few weeks like 6 years ago. Took about a week for my stomach to get back to normal(I have stomach issues though) and about 10 days to start sleeping normally. Luckily I've been able to get it much cheaper than in the past so my wife and I are back to daily smokers. Phone Post 3.0

Not this little fag again. It's so tough on my weak little mind. I can't take it anymore!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna cut down to once a week.
I'm noticing Im getting these hot flushes too, like a pregnant chick or a menopausal broad.

Fuck that. Phone Post 3.0

i've smoked for years, never had any issues when i stop for a few weeks.

I don't understand this.

Pat Giles - Not this little fag again. It's so tough on my weak little mind. I can't take it anymore!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Shut up cunt Phone Post 3.0

Cameron0000 -
Pat Giles - Not this little fag again. It's so tough on my weak little mind. I can't take it anymore!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Shut up cunt Phone Post 3.0
You must be weak minded also. It's ok, you'll toughen up bud. Phone Post 3.0

fracnoc - Shit can a mod move this to OG. I made it in the wrong section

Moving...

MMAtador: it takes a little while, like resin build-up... but because you're vaporizing, what you end up with (to the best of my knowledge & experience) is hash oil.

I mean, if you quit smoking entirely, the following advice is useless to you- but once you have a nice bit if hash oil built up, you can basically stick a freshly-rolled joint into the stem and get it nicely coated in hash oil for a little extra kick. Otherwise, I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to clean/maintain.

I had a Silver Surfer vaporizer when they first came out. Was a nice little piece of equipment. Pretty pricey at the time though. Phone Post 3.0