Lifting 2x/week

I'm generally trying to keep strength and cardio. I'd like to increase strength and have been doing this with some success. I run 5 miles 3x/wk and lift twice. My lift routine is:
Squats 3x5
OH press: 3x5
Deadlift: 1x5
Bench: 3x5
Pull ups: 3x10
Sit ups: 3x20
Warmup sets before each exercise. Just looking for thoughts on the weekly routine from people with more knowledge than I. Phone Post 3.0

i lift twice a week and its kinda similar,although not as much as you

clean 5x2
squat 3x5
row 3x5
press-bench or standing 3x5
deadlift 1x5,2x3
pullups

How long have you been doing it and how are your results? Phone Post 3.0

A long time and good...I used to do 5-3-1 and but I didn't want to keep lifting 4 days a week Phone Post 3.0

I was turned on to 5x5 here on this forum and I used it to supplement my bjj training. I has 2 knee scopes and was looking to keep strength.

5x5 of the following:

bench
OHP
squat
deadlift (I used a trap bar as it was easier on my knees)
bent over row

I have now added a high snatch pull to clean as well. I do this Monday and Fridays. I'm not training bjj at the moment (knees are still garbage) so I have added a upper body day Tuesday and lower body day Thursday.

The 5x5 kept me strong but doing it only 2 days a week, I didn't make much progress. I did add a bit of weight to my bench and deadlift but not much.

Hilldo - I'm generally trying to keep strength and cardio. I'd like to increase strength and have been doing this with some success. I run 5 miles 3x/wk and lift twice. My lift routine is:
Squats 3x5
OH press: 3x5
Deadlift: 1x5
Bench: 3x5
Pull ups: 3x10
Sit ups: 3x20
Warmup sets before each exercise. Just looking for thoughts on the weekly routine from people with more knowledge than I. Phone Post 3.0
Thats a perfect routine for my and my schedule of being out of town all the time Phone Post 3.0

It's been working fairly well for me. I've gained some strength and size and I don't feel like I'm killing myself. Phone Post 3.0

I only lift twice a week now, too. Feel much better for it.

I usually break down into two sections: BB style & CF style.

Works like a dream when I rotate body-parts every week on the former.

I'm twice a week as well. One day is 5x5 deads, bench, rows. Other day is 5x5 squat, OH press, power cleans.

I mountain bike pretty much every day, BJJ/MMA 4 times a week. Importantly take a break when my body is telling me to. Work hard when it's telling me to. Phone Post 3.0

relevant Phone Post 3.0

I've been lifting 2x/week with great results. I do an upper and lower body max effort day. Westside barbell method. Every 3rd workout day I do a kb and bodyweight conditioning workout.

The ME exercises are 3-5rm. Change exercises every 2 weeks. And 4x8 for a few assistance exercises after that.

Conditioning days are some type of circuit that I throw together. Example: kb swing for 5min, 200 push ups, 5min step ups on box. Something like that to keep me from getting bored. Phone Post 3.0