Light headed after working out

As mentioned in another thread I am really amping up my weight loss effort right now but after day three I am really starting to feel it. Is it a particularly bad sign that I am feeling dizzy everytime I stand up for over an hour after working out? I've felt this way after a pushing extremely hard to get that last squat in but this is the first time in my life I have continued to feel this shitty for more than an hour after the gym. I checked my blood pressure and its right at 120/60 which is lower than its been in the past but supposedly a great number. . . What do you say fitness gurus, is it safe to keep pushing this hard? Phone Post

I too used to feel dizzy when I was trying to lose weight. It happened anytime of the day, not only after working out. I had my blood checked by a doc, who didn't find anything wrong.

However, I remember having cravings for salty food when that was happening. Looking back on it, I don't believe that was a coincidence, although the blood test didn't show any abnormal ranges.

Do you think that switching from water to gatorade would be a goid move during workouts? I am hesitant to take in any more calories but if this continues to be a problem I guess I can cut out calories from somewhere else. Phone Post

Neither am I. One of my main workout goals is to bring mt blood pressure down to the "ideal" range. I checked it while light headed and it was 120/60. Thats pretty close to perfect. Phone Post

Usually when it happens to me it's because I'm low on calories for the day

QuinTheEskimo - 

Do you think that switching from water to gatorade would be a goid move during workouts? I am hesitant to take in any more calories but if this continues to be a problem I guess I can cut out calories from somewhere else. Phone Post

Gatorade has been around for ever, so I would say go for it. I don't believe that would do you much harm even if it didn't work.

Also I suggest you consult the doc in charge of the transplant about your concern.