Light Heavyweight Top 15

Yes, this type of thread has been done to death before but because I only usually see 'top ten' lists I thought I might list my top 15 light heavyweights in an effort to determine how all fighters (top 205ers) fare. Now, you'll note that I did not rank Ortiz in the top ten because I genuinely do not believe he could beat any of the above. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that he DID beat Griffin and Belfort, they'd probably be ranked above him also. My reasoning is because aside from these two wins (which he barely eeked out) he has not displayed any noteworthy performances in the last couple of years. Even his Cote victory was not definitive.

1-Liddell

2-Shogun

3-Silva

4-Arona

5-Nogueira

6-Jackson

7-Sobral

8-Overeem

9-Machida

10-Evans

11-Jardine

12-Ortiz

13-Griffin

14-Belfort

15-Bisping

Edit: Feel free to rearrange my list. Thanks, guys. I'm just here bored at work.

Now for the list that includes who should be at 205.

1. Cro Cop

2. The Iceman

3. Shogun

4. Silva

5. Vera

6. Arona

7. Nogs

8. Rampage

9. Overeem

10. Evans

Seraph81, CroCop and Vera fight at heavyweight.

"why is lister there? he fights at 185."

You're right, Lister fights at middleweight but he's been at 200 lbs. for a while so I included him.

Thats why it has a disclaimer above the list.

haha ok my bad

Not only does Lister fight at 185, he's not remotely that good. He lost to Horn and Suloev and looked mediocre against Sasaki.

Damn it, I'll remove Lister, bitches!!!1111 lol

Then remove Chonan too. Not a 205er.

I would go with:

1. Chack

2. Shogun

3. Silva

4. Arona

5. Mino

6. Rampage

7. Tito

8. Babalu

9. Overeem

10. Rashad

11. Nakamura

12. Jardine

13. Lambert

14. Eastman

15. Bisping or Forrest

"My reasoning is because aside from these two wins (which he barely eeked out) he has not displayed any noteworthy performances in the last couple of years."

==============

I agree with this reasoning. Question is, why did you not apply that same logic to Rampage?

Damn it, I meant Ryoto Machida. Shit, and I forgot Bisping. I would definitely rank Bisping among 11-15.