Lightning Strikes Passenger in Car (vid)

https://youtu.be/4ofz6RQhcKo

I thought cars were supposed to be the safest places during lightning storms?

Darth Potato -

I thought cars were supposed to be the safest places during lightning storms?

They are safe. Notice how the doors open and people get out of the car.

Cars are safe in that they direct the electricity around you to the ground, so you don't get fried. They're not safe in the sense that they won't get hit, just that the passengers stay relatively safe inside them

They survived the lightning, but in the end, the zombies won.

That is not a Delorean Marty.

Where the fuck did all those people come from? The streets are absolutely desolate and then 10 seconds later there's 150 people around the car. 

As long as theyre not touching any metal within the car...

Holy shit where the hell did all those people come from?

You were right Oblong.....ZOMBIES!!

Cookie Monster -

Where the fuck did all those people come from? The streets are absolutely desolate and then 10 seconds later there's 150 people around the car. 

I'm just glad to see people come to help. I watch so many videos where people see bad shit and don't even stop.

OblongBox -

LOL

OblongBox -

Lol, that was some Zeus shit right there. 

Who stands by the window filming traffic for no reason to catch this stuff? I'm with the Tubers.... not lightening.

I know it's not supposed to strike the same place twice but nope. I'm not running out to check on you with 100 other zombies. That cloud could of hit all those taller buildings first but said 'fuck this car specifically.'

Cookie Monster - 

Union Electricians Convention

Waiiiiit.

When i was a kid some dude came in our class and spoke about electricity.

He said, and i remember this because I've always been prepared to do it, if the car you are in gets hit by lightning you will be fine - AS LONG AS - you land on the ground using both feet simultaneously. If you failed to do so you would die.

I swear to everything and anything a dude came to my class and said this to us.

Was he fucking lying???

I'm calling BS on safety in a car. If you are touching a metaL PART, YOU ARE GOING TO BE FRIED.

Doesn't look like lightning to me. Looks more like an explosion and then lens flare.

IgnorantDeadline -

Waiiiiit.

When i was a kid some dude came in our class and spoke about electricity.

He said, and i remember this because I've always been prepared to do it, if the car you are in gets hit by lightning you will be fine - AS LONG AS - you land on the ground using both feet simultaneously. If you failed to do so you would die.

I swear to everything and anything a dude came to my class and said this to us.

Was he fucking lying???

He wasnt making a truthful statement.

What country was that in?  People actually rushed to help.

Where the fuck did all those people come from?