Lightweights: Your "Decision"?

I am all for a Lightweight title if Zuffa decides to create one. However, I don't blame them one bit if they don't. Why? Way too many decisions! Over 90% have gone the distance (see below).

Pulver/Uno = Decision

Pulver/Hallman = Decision

Pulver/Penn = Decision

Penn/Uno = Decision

Serra/Edwards = Decision

Iha/Thomas = Decision

Uno/Edwards = Decision

Penn/Serra = Decision

Uno/Thomas = Decision

Serra/Thomas = Decision

Sudo/Ludwg = Decision

Franca/Crunliton = Decision

Edwards/Ruiz = Decision

Serra/Curran = Decision

Franca/Thompson = Decision

Edwards/Franca = Decision

Actually I just changed my mind after writing "Decision" so much. Zuffa, get rid of this division. You tried, it didn't work, move on....

It kinda makes you look biased when you only write down the fights that went the distance and not the finishes (like Yves beating down Clementi). And Franca/Crunkilton would've been a finish if there was anyone but Crunkilton in the cage that night.

Pulver/Uno = Decision -goodfight

Pulver/Hallman = Decision -boring

Pulver/Penn = Decision -great fight

Penn/Uno = Decision -great fight

Serra/Edwards = Decision -goodfight

Iha/Thomas = Decision-didnt see,heard it was alright

Uno/Edwards = Decision -goodfight

Penn/Serra = Decision-boring

Uno/Thomas = Decision-great fight

Serra/Thomas = Decision-can't comment

Sudo/Ludwg = Decision -great fight

Franca/Crunliton = Decision -great fight

Edwards/Ruiz = Decision -entertaining,but onesided

Serra/Curran = Decision -can't comment

Franca/Thompson = Decision -can't comment,heard it was awesome

Edwards/Franca = Decision-ok fight.

NO light weights are fun to watch. You are dumb, don't post another thread like this again.

Whats wrong with Light Weights?

lightweights are my favorite to watch

I would have no problem with eliminating the LW division. There are some good fighters down there, but as noted above, way too many decisions. The LW's are generally considered to be the most exciting to watch in boxing, unfortunately this does not seem to translate into mma.

I actually do think the Lightweights are the most technical fighters out there and that's why see so many decisions. However, I do think all the other weight classes are more exciting and Zuffa needs to focus on bulding those divisions up first.

At least until a TV deal...

what the hell do you expect. its the most stacked division in the ufc.its the dumbass uneducated fan that don't appreciate the division

Lightweights rule

First 3 fights in the last UFC?

you had a very good fight in the welterweight division

A horrible fight in the heavyweight with at least one guy with possibly the worst skill in the UFC

and a lop sided fight in the heavyweight division with one skilled guy and one freak chinned slugger

Then you had the light weights edwards and Franca. Franca working great stuff on the ground and showing impressive half gaurd techniques when his Yves was being defensive in his full gaurd. And you had Yves working tight boxing and takedown defense while doing damage when he could on the ground. That was some serious skill by both guys.

We can also talk about the dark matches. Sudo showed hella skill on the ground while the two heavies wallered around on each other till one got tired.

You can claim it's more technical all you want...but if it's almost definetly going to a decision based on positional grappling then I'll pass.

Do you know what 90% even means?

"what the hell do you expect. its the most stacked division in the ufc"

it's the most stacked division in MMA, PERIOD!

Frankie and Cades are both correct!

The LW's are the toughest division! And they have also been the most disappointing!

KBeezy is correct. Kyle/Sims was TERRIBLE. There were 4 minutes of Kyle sitting in Sims guard with neither guy doing a god damn thing, and then Kyle lands a big punch after the standup. Shitty fight. Franca/Edwards wasn't great, but it was still enjoyable. Kyle/Sims was worthless.

KBeezy is correct. Kyle/Sims was TERRIBLE. There were 4 minutes of Kyle sitting in Sims guard with neither guy doing a god damn thing, and then Kyle lands a big punch after the standup. Shitty fight. Franca/Edwards wasn't great, but it was still enjoyable. Kyle/Sims was worthless.