Like him or not, no one is beating Barnett...

Feel free to argue, but he made Rogers look like amateur. He's going to walk through Sergi.

And dont give me that Cain JR crap. He'd humiliate JR and Cain doesnt have the experience.

chokeyou - Feel free to argue, but he made Rogers look like amateur. He's going to walk through Sergi.

And dont give me that Cain JR crap. He'd humiliate JR and Cain doesnt have the experience.

looks like you're in his back pocket

How would Barnett get Cain or JDS to the ground and keep them there?

Rogers isn't exactly the toughest guy in the world - nevertheless I think he'll beat Sergei. Recent Sergei fandom hit an all time high based on just a few good recent performances.

Who's "JR"?

i was thinking he meant JDS ^^

cyberc92 - How would Barnett get Cain or JDS to the ground and keep them there?

if there is one guy who could do that i would give the benefit to Barnett

chokeyou - Feel free to argue, but he made Rogers look like amateur. He's going to walk through Sergi.

i think he will beat him nevertheless ..walkthrough or not imo

A guy with an outstanding TD defense and better striking could give him trouble (remember Mirko)

Is very likely that Josh ends up winning the GP, but I think that Cain has better boxing, and great wrestling, so he could very well beat Barnett.

Anyway I like Josh and he´s def one of the best HW's out there. He belongs with the top guys.

LOL

He out kick boxed Rizzo. Who is slower than JDS but JDS has no power.

JDS would have no chance against once they got to the ground.

Cain would be tougher. But has less than 10 fights

zikphu - A guy with an outstanding TD defense and better striking could give him trouble (remember Mirko)

Is very likely that Josh ends up winning the GP, but I think that Cain has better boxing, and great wrestling, so he could very well beat Barnett.

Anyway I like Josh and he´s def one of the best HW's out there. He belongs with the top guys.

Josh is bigger. Huge advantage. And Brock wasnt Brock by the time they got together.

i think barnett is an underdog to whoever comes out of the other side of the bracket, but it's hard to see kharitonov beating him as pathetic as he looked when monson got him on the ground.

Fuck this place is hilarious. Barnett has a couple good wins suddenly he is unbeatable.

I have Sergei K beating him via knockout....

chokeyou - 
zikphu - A guy with an outstanding TD defense and better striking could give him trouble (remember Mirko)

Josh is bigger. Huge advantage. And Brock wasnt Brock by the time they got together.

I don't know about Brock not being himself in that fight.

Anyway, you have a point with Barnett being bigger. It's also true that Josh hasn't faced a top opponent in a while.
Sergei will be a good test, and if he beats Big foot/Overeem to take the whole thing, it's obvious he'll end up facing the current UFC champ. Then we'll see. It seems that Josh has a bright future ahead, looking forward to his next fights. But his not invincible. If Mirko had his number, JDS and Cain could have it too (he was also much bigger than Mirko, so...)

Notice that I'm saying they COULD have his number, not that they actually have it. That we can find out only if/when they fight

chokeyou - 

LOL

He out kick boxed Rizzo. Who is slower than JDS but JDS has no power.

JDS would have no chance against once they got to the ground.

Cain would be tougher. But has less than 10 fights

You didn't answer the question. He out kick boxed Rizzo means what exactly when wrestling with Cain/JDS? Less than 10 fights but better competition and record than Barnett's last 10.

Barnett has already been the UFC champ once and has a ton of experience. I dont think he'd have any problems with Cain or JDS. I think Silva is the dark horse and will win the GP

Cain shrugged off a fresh Brock and popped up the one time he did get taken down. Barnett is nowhere near the wrestler Brock is.

I can guarantee u that none of the UFC guys would be taking Barnett lightly if they were matched up against him. Phone Post

Biggy - I can guarantee u that none of the UFC guys would be taking Barnett lightly if they were matched up against him. Phone Post

Barnett has a good chance against any of them, but i think if he fought Cain/Jds/Brock/Mir he would only win 2 of 4.

But he is always competitive.