Lil heathen getting no love

What a event hey and I can understand how people can't remember the epic war he had with Dennis.

Backing up jumping knee of death deserved a POTN imo. Phone Post 3.0

He missed weigh so not eligible for a bonus. Phone Post 3.0

Was wondering that straight after then win, hopefully some form of locker room bonus maybe Phone Post 3.0

Lucas_NZ_ - He missed weigh so not eligible for a bonus. Phone Post 3.0
He missed by a lot Phone Post 3.0

Big fan but I can't bring myself to get excited when a fighter misses weight by so much. It's as big a part of the job as getting in there and fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Dude defines killer instinct Phone Post 3.0

He throws as hard as he can - punches and kicks

Fun to watch but he needs to work on making weight and not gassing in fights

I'm a big fan tho Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Big fan but I can't bring myself to get excited when a fighter misses weight by so much. It's as big a part of the job as getting in there and fighting. Phone Post 3.0
Has he ever missed weight? He noted je was not healthy in the post fight pressor Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - Hope much did he miss by? I thought potn for sure, but I didn't know he missed. Phone Post 3.0
Weighed like 149 Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - Hope much did he miss by? I thought potn for sure, but I didn't know he missed. Phone Post 3.0
4.5lbs I believe Phone Post 3.0

I was rooting for him but he should have made weight. Did he ever give a reason for missing by so much? Phone Post 3.0

VU!

That card...

From the Brown/Means fight on it was epic, little heathen included. What a night. Phone Post 3.0

He was a bit tubby though, 149 lbs, lol, still a great fight Phone Post 3.0

Heathen is amazing and I will always be a fan.

VU Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, when you miss weight by 4 puonds, its hard to give a guy too much love.

Dreville79 - 
4.5lbs I believe Phone Post 3.0

No, he weighed in at 149.5. He was allowed to be as heavy as 146, so it was really only 3.5. Which is too much to be missing weight at the UFC level, don't get me wrong when I say "only 3.5"...

I'd like to see a rematch when the guy actually makes weight. Totally different fight in my opinion. We aren't amateurs, make the weight you signed the fight at Phone Post 3.0

Tremendous fight.

According to Jeremy there was issues, but pulling out wasn't an option for him and his family. But the keys words said were "toke the pay cut like a man" and "easy-e cause he's a gangsta" Phone Post 3.0